CH.55

-----------------------------------------------------------
● TARGET: 50 VOTES, 15 COMMENTS.

● Thank you so much everyone for your votes and comments.

● In this chapter, sometimes I wrote niyati and sometimes I wrote meera so don't confuse your mind meera is our niyati.

I love you♥️

Happy reading 🧡

-------------------------------------------------------------

SONG NAME: Dagabaaz Re

Early in the morning they all shift from rent house to owner's house which is infront of her house after telling them all things.

He doesn't even know when sleep took over him may be in mid night who knows?

He open his eyes slowly and looked at niyati just by looking at her his heart felt peace. No one knows how much he was in pain when he wake up alone in his bed.

He looks down and saw she was holding his hand by her small hand. Smiling at her habit he rubbed her hand softly and kissed on her hand.

Advik: Very good morning baby.

Smile is not leaving his lips, he knows she forget him but he has full fate on their love that one day she will surely remember every little thing.

Their love has that power which no one can break. Admiring her for some more Mintues he kissed on her forehead and mumbled near her ear.

Advik: I love you Niya.

Smiling last time at his sleepy beauty he make his way outside. He is sad because she lost her memories but he is more happy that she is alive.

Everyone has very big smile on their face. Everyone looks at Advik like how one girl changed his entire personality.

Advik: OK so, we all have to take care of one thing that she never suspect on us. We have to behave like normal people, no more emotional. we have to make her remember us so just act normal.

They all nodded with smile.

All start doing their morning routine.

( Everyone in the village knows Advik and his family, friends as they saw them on TV but they respect their privacy and decided to let them enjoy their time.)

Niyati come out with brush in her mouth.

Chhotu: He he Blue brush ye to ladko ka hota he.

(Chhotu is 10 years old boy.)

Niyati: Haa to kya m...ari chhor....ia chho...ro se Ka....m he ke.

She replied brushing her teeth.

Chhotu: Hain? Pehle brush karke aao phir baat karna humse.

He said and wear his goggle. Holding brush in one hand and with other she twist his ear.

Niyati: achha ji brush karke baat kare hum haa ? Batau tumhari mummy ko ki tum 2 din se nhaye nhi ho. Chalo aabhi batati hu tumhari mummy ko.

Chhotu: Nhi behen ji hame maaf kardo ab se hum kuch nhi bolenge. Tumhe brush karna he Karo na karna ho mat Karo.

Niyati:Behenji Haan?

Chhotu: nhi nhi mene behenji bola? Nhi to mene to didi bola D-I-D-I. Meera didi meri pyaari didi, sabse bholi didi, sabse sundar didi meri meera didi.

He always do that when he does something which meera(niyati) don't like.

Leaving his ear she said pointing her brush at him and glared at him.

Meera: Modiji se panga le Lena but never ever try to mess with Meera Didi.😎