CH.4

ADVIK'S POV

I am just stand there like dumb person. Because i still can not understand what just happened?? Who is she?? no not who i mean What is she? This much wired behaviour. Is she even human? Because i did not even meet any person like her in my entire life. In college most of every girls is crazy behind me and here this HIPPO is gone like she didn't even insult me in college's corridor. In college every girl called me handsome, charming , sexy, hot and etc and here that crazy girl called me BILLU seriously??? Is she blind or what? Where everyone is afraid of me and here that girl OH MY GOD she is mental. Everyone is afraid of me with a single look and this girl made eye contact with me and walked away nothing happened.

This HIPPO is first girl who make a eye contact with me other than that no one have that much guts to make a eye contact with ADVIK RATHOD. I think she is new student because if she was old student, she would not have done this. I wish i never ever meet her again. After seeing her i was sure that my PUCHKI(His childhood sweetheart) will be opposite of that girl clam, innocent, mature, understanding, not talkative like her i know that. Why i am even comparing i know MY PUCHKI was best, is best and will be best.

I snapped out of my thoughts when i remember that i have to reach at ground for my match because of this drama i am late again. As I turned around, I saw every one is staring at me like they all saw some kid of Vampire in real life. Yes, i admit this was socked for them because Advik rathod who can shut anyone mouth in second that advik rathod is listening to that stupid girl's nonsense. They all are still staring at me so I shouted ,

Me:- "What are you looking at don't have you any work rather than watching other's Drama. Go away from here. RIGHT NOW."

As I start Shouting i saw everyone is looked down and start walking towards the ground. I know everyone is here for me to watch my game. This is my power no one have guts to asked me question. they just obey my words. And that girl hurt my that male ego. I will not live her if she even come infront of me.

I don't no why but I didn't feel that much bad when other talk to me like that. I put that feelings a side and i start walking towards the ground for my game. I know very well what is waiting for me there.

NIYATI'S POV

I was going back home when i saw that many student are going towards the ground. And my curiosity led me to the ground. I saw there is match. Looking at ground and around the group I came to know that there is basketball match. I'm not so sports person but I like to play basketball, Volleyball and badminton but I'm not so good player. but it's ok no one is perfect right guys?

I took my seat in last row as i couldn't find any front row seat. I came to know why college is open today because of This match. I am free till evening so I thought let's see the match I was in my thoughts when I hear loud cheering which made me shocked why the fuck they want to scream. I look forward to see why they are shouting. And what I saw is out off my words that BILLU is there and these all shouting is for him. I saw all girls are fidda on him. I know he is handsome but girls we have our own standard so why are you all drooling our him it's waste of time. Only one girl can have him not everyone so why ?

ADVIK'S OUTFIT