CH.9

SONG NAME :- MERA PYAR TERA PYAR

Divya:- "Oh Advik, meet my chhoti, NIYATI."

As these words reached to my ear I saw that Hippo. Her eyes are also widened like mine.

Me & Her:- "YOU....."

Me and she shout on our top lunges.

She:- "What are you doing here?"

Me:- "Why? It's not like this whole place is booked by you."

She:- "YOU.."

Before she speak Bhabhi cut her off and said...

Divya:- "You both know each other?"

When Bhabhi asked us we both start looking at each other more like glaring. Then she said to bhabhi.

Niyati:- "That is not important Dida you tell me how you know him. Who is he?"

Divya:- "He is Advik. Varun's younger brother."

Niyati:- "WHAT??"

She shout on her top lunges in return we 3 closed our ear.

Niyati:- "How is that possible? Yes, I admit that he is handsome just like Jijs but jijs nature is so cool and this Billu is not even C from that cool nature."

After listening that Varun start laughing.

Varun:- "What BILLU?"

After hearing what is called me. Bhabhi also started laughing but she somehow cantrol and tell BB to stop laughing. Then again she looked at us and told us to sit.

As Bhabhi and BB was sitting with each other we have to sit with each other.

Divya:- "So, tell me how both of you know each other?"

Niyati:- "Actually Dida when I was...."

Before she spoke any further bhabhi Stop her and said.

Divya:- "Not you CHHOTI. I know, anything happened between both of you but the main reason will be you. I know you surely did something which you shouldn't."

As Bhabhi said that Niyati's face dropped. And she made small pout in which she look cute.

Niyati:- "JIJSSSSS"

BB asked her what? And she said something throw her eyes and BB saw her thumbs up.

Varun:- "Divya, don't you dare to say anything to my carrot."

As BB said that bhabhi glare at him and said.

Divya:- "Or what?? Hmm?"

She said while glaring at BB and BB shut his mouth and looked at HIPPO with now he can't do anything look.Then he sit like cat who is afraid from his owner. My name is Billu but here real billu is BB.

Divya:- "So, now tell me Advik what happened? Did chhoti did anything with you?"

Niyati:- "Dida..."

Before she spoke anything Bhabhi's one glare is enough to shut her mouth. I think Bhabhi's glares are very scary as everyone is afraid from that.

I start telling them how her dupatta stucked in my Jeans, how she was going to touch my Jeans, how she make fun on me between corridor. Before I told them what happened on match ground. BB start laughing like manica.

So I looked at him like what do funny in this? But in return he start laughing more and more then I saw bhabhi also trying hard to control her Laugh she slap BB slowly on his back to tell him that stop laughing.