CH.58

-----------------------------------------------------------
● Finally 50k reads. I still can't believe it's possible because of you all. Thank you so much each and everyone. I can't express my feelings but I JUST LOVE YOU ALLLL..

● TARGET: 57 VOTES, 20 COMMENTS.

● I know comment target is still not completed but I'm so happy so I posted earlier. But now I want you all to complete the target.🥺

I love you♥️

Happy reading 🧡

-------------------------------------------------------------

‼️‼️ MATURE CONTACT ‼️‼️
( DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER INFRONT OF YOUR FAMILY I REQUEST .😌)

SONG:- BHEEGH LOON

(Elders are not at home means meera's parents, uncle aunty, and Advik's parents also. Because Advik's father wants to buy land there so they are staying there tonight. )

Carrying her on his back he was still walking. They are about to reach but before that niyati jumped from his back and start running. His eyes becomes widened.

He start looking at here and there just then he heard.

Meera- MR.HANDSOME.

Advik- Where are you? Don't play games with me just come here.

Meera- NOOOOO

Advik- I'm telling you. You will regret if I catch you. Before that come here like a good girl.

Meera- NOOO NOOO NOOOO. FIRST SING A SONG FOR ME.

Advik- I'm not gonna do that. You need to rest. You are fucking drunk.

Meera- I'M NOT DRUNK. I'M NOT DRUNK.

Suddenly rain starts which makes Advik more worried about her health. He can't focus on her voice because she was literally running here and there. So, it's very hard for him to catch her.

Meera- SING A SONG FORRRR MEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

Advik- see it's raining we need to go home. Please try to understand.

Meera- Ohh yesss it's raining.

She said like a small kid even she was fully wet. ( becuase of raining💀)

Meera- It's raining so ab to ek romantic Song Banta Hai please mere liye....

She said in her sexy voice without her knowing.

No advik don't. You don't need your junior to stands up here in the middle of the road. So, don't sing. -His inner voice.

Meera- You can't even sing for me.

You know naa I can't deny her. - he said to his inner voice.

Gai Bhesh Pani me- His inner voice.

Advik- Ok fine. I'm singing first come infront me.

Meera- NO I KNOW YOU BETTER THAN ANYONE SO FIRST SING.

Without saying anything he start singing which they both wrote together 4 years ago.

SONG NAME: PYAAR MANGA HAI
(Please listen this song for more deep
feelings.You will love this feeling for sure.)