CH.13

SONG NAME:- "AJAB SI"

NOTE :- NIYATI, ADVIK AND THEIR ALL FRIENDS ARE IN FIRST YEAR OF MASTER. ADVIK AND HIS FRIENDS ARE IN MCA AND NIYATI AND HER FRIENDS ARE IN MASTER OF ARTS. NIYATI AND ADVIK ARE IN SAME CLASS WHICH IS SINGING BUT THEY BOTH DON'T KNOW THAT. VIKRAM IS ALSO IN SINGING CLASS JUST FOR HIS HOBBY HE DON'T WANT TO BECOME SINGER LIKE NIYATI AND ADVIK.

NEXT DAY AT EVENING

Niyati was in her room and she was getting ready. Today is fresher's party which is organised by their seniors.

Divya:- "Chhoti, Let me call Advik to receive you."

Divya said that more than 5 times. She was worried not because Niyati was going to party but she was new here and she don't know anything about this place so. Divya said her that Advik will came to pick her let her call him. But NNiyati is stubborn from Childhood. She said she can because now she will be here in future also so don't want to burden on someone. After she told dida this after that Divya didn't said anything. As she know she is strong enough to know how to take care of her own self. But she already order Niyati that in return she have to come with Advik. She also talk to Advik about this.

After getting ready she touch god's feet and kissed on Divya' cheeks before going out. She shouted from outside.

Niyati:- "Bye Dida. Don't forget to spend some time with my jijs. Bye. love you. Take care."

Divya just shook her head at her childish behaviour and laugh.

Niyati was on the way towards her college in bus. She inform Sonya that she will reach at party venue with in 45 minutes. After that she picked her earpods to listen song while looking outside of window. Window seat is always her fav. from childhood.(Well mine also. I can't sacrifice window seat for anyone. What about you guys?)

ADVIK'S POV

Me and my friends are at the venue as we enter all the eyes are stucked on us. And why not? We are most intelligent and handsome men in all over college. We start hearing compliment from girls from back.

Om:- "I think today I have to be more careful as I don't know from when some girls come and kissed me out of now here."

As he said that Advik and Vansh looked at him like WHAT THE FUCK look.

Om:- "What? My lips are virgin. I don't want that some random girl came and took my virginity. I am one woman man."

Vnash:- "And where is that one woman? Can we know MR.OM?"

Om:- "Umm.. umm I think we should go now."

After hearing that Advik and Vansh start laughing and than made their way towards their classmate. They are wearing normal outfit to not become a center of attention. But as always in there normal outfit they also become cecnter if attraction for all girls.

 But as always in there normal outfit they also become cecnter if attraction for all girls