Chapter 2 Jiang Shanshan's True Face

  Fortunately, there is Jiang Shanshan's support, otherwise Shen Xuyao has no memory of the original owner at all, he doesn't even know where the original owner lives, and he can't find the place where he lives. If someone knows, he can't even find the place where he lives , that would be troublesome.

  Supporting Shen Xuyao back to his room, Jiang Shanshan took out a bottle of medicine and handed it to him. "Cousin, this is a potion for healing, you should drink it. After drinking this, the wound on your body will be healed in two days."

  Looking at the potion in the opponent's hand, Shen Xuyao was once again sure that he was wearing a book. Because in the book, this soul pet master Dalu uses this kind of potion. Moreover, a pharmacist is a very prestigious profession here, and the heroine is a pharmacist. At the age of fourteen, he should already be a first-class pharmacist.

  "Thank you cousin!" Lowering his head in thanks, Shen Xuyao took the potion from the other party's hand, but did not drink it.

  He just crossed over and didn't trust Jiang Shanshan very much. Furthermore, in the original book, Jiang Yuan is just a small cannon fodder. There is only one paragraph in the original book, which says that Jiang Yuan is not up to the mark, is a waste of cultivation, and even stole the Jiang family's sacred object, the Jinling Spear. In the end, he was beaten to death with two hundred lashes, and the rest was not explained at all.

  However, in a memory describing the heroine, it was written that the heroine Jiang Shanshan has a very good relationship with her aunt Jiang Linger, and also has a very good relationship with her cousin Jiang Yuan, who has been helping each other since childhood. Although the original book says so, the heroine is a proper black lotus, a scheming whore, Shen Xuyao naturally dare not use her things casually.

  "Cousin, lie down and rest for a while! Sleeping will heal your injury faster. Cousin will come to see you tomorrow." As she spoke, Jiang Shanshan helped Shen Xuyao lie on the bed, and helped him take off Shoes, covered each other with a quilt.

  "Well, thank you cousin." Nodding, Shen Xuyao hurriedly thanked her.

  "Needless to say these, we are all one family!" Looking at Shen Xuyao again, Jiang Shanshan left just now.

  Lying on the bed, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but frowned. This heroine is so strange, her face is full of concern for the original owner, but there is a bit of contempt and indifference hidden in her eyes. This is clearly acting! It's just a pity that the fourteen-year-old girl's acting skills are not good enough, not as good as a professional actor like him. It was obvious to him at a glance. It seems that this girl is not a fuel-efficient lamp! Also, the heroine, how could it be a fuel-efficient lamp?

  Shen Xuyao thought for a moment, looked at the space ring on the ring finger of his left hand, and with a thought, a potion appeared in Shen Xuyao's hand. He just tried it, but he didn't expect that the original owner really had a healing potion. Picking up the potion, Shen Xuyao gulped it down. The taste of the potion was not very good, but the good medicine tasted bad. With such a serious injury, it would be impossible to resist without taking the medicine.

  After drinking the potion, Shen Xuyao fell asleep quickly in a drowsy state.

  ………………………

  Jiang Shanshan left Shen Xuyao's room and went straight back to her own room. Seeing that her father was already waiting in her room, Jiang Shanshan stepped forward and saluted. He said respectfully, "Father."

  Glancing at his daughter, Father Jiang's expression darkened. "You girl, didn't you agree to kill Jiang Yuan and get what your aunt left behind? Why did you suddenly plead for him?"

  Jiang's father didn't understand. Back then, it was his daughter who had the idea of assassinating his sister and blaming Jiang Yuan for stealing the Jiang family's holy relics. How come his daughter suddenly softened and changed her mind now?

  Hearing his father's words of reproach, Jiang Shanshan frowned. "Since Jiang Yuan's mouth is so hard, why don't we spare his life and send someone to watch him secretly, so that we can follow the clues and let him lead us to find those things, and when we get the inheritance left by my aunt and the coin Ring, it's not too late to kill Jiang Yuan!"

  The reason why Jiang Shanshan wanted to rescue her cousin Jiang Yuan was to make Jiang Yuan appreciate her as a cousin. The two grew up together, and Jiang Yuan had always trusted her as a cousin. Now that her aunt died, she After saving Jiang Yuan again, Jiang Yuan must have more trust in her. If she gained the trust of the other party, it must be easy to get what Jiang Yuan holds.

  Hearing this, Father Jiang nodded. "Well, since you have an idea, let's do it according to your idea! Remember, Jiang Yuan must die." The daughter was meticulous and thoughtful, and Jiang's father still trusted his daughter's plan.

  His younger sister Jiang Ling'er was killed by him himself, so he will not allow his younger sister's bastard to survive. If that kid finds out that his mother was killed by his uncle, he will definitely come to find him and fight for it , Therefore, we must cut the weeds and get rid of the roots.

  "Yes, my daughter understands." Lowering her head, Jiang Shanshan said yes.

  After glancing at his daughter, Jiang's father said again: "Also, you must not let your grandfather and your uncles know about this matter, otherwise, you will be in trouble."

  "Father, don't worry, daughter knows." In response, Jiang Shanshan repeatedly said yes.