Chapter 178 The Fall of Li Feng

  Seeing that Li Feng's beast pet was a one-horned tiger at the beginning of the fourth level, Murong Jin couldn't help raising his eyebrows. He raised his hand and threw three explosive balls and a poisonous mist ball, hitting the one-horned tiger.

  "Bang bang bang..."

  Amidst the explosion, the one-horned tiger was seriously injured. Murong Jin immediately released the small golden snake at the early stage of level four to deal with the injured one-horned tiger. And he came to Li Feng again.

  "you you……"

  Looking at Murong Jin who released two battle pets in succession and lost one of his arms without even using his soul pet, Li Feng backed away continuously, feeling a little afraid of the opponent in his heart.

  When Murong Jin saw Li Feng taking out the teleportation beast bone and trying to escape, he immediately raised his hand and threw out the Sky-Qing Sword. The Qing-Tian Sword became twenty-four and turned into an attack formation, surrounding Li Feng. In the middle.

  After seeing the use of animal bones, he was still in place, trapped by the opponent's formation and unable to escape, which made Li Feng very depressed.

  Sensing waves of sword energy attacking him, Li Feng hurriedly took out his shield to block it. However, he took out several magic weapons one after another, but none of them could block the attacking sword energy. This made him even more irritable.

  Looking at the shattered magic weapon, Li Feng took out two explosive beads and threw them towards a magic sword of Murong Jin. A blue light lit up on the magic sword, which directly blocked the explosion without suffering any damage.

  Staring at the sword, Li Feng was very depressed when he realized that his attack hadn't had any effect. He took out an ax and started attacking frantically at the magical swords that were attacking him. But after a few cuts, he suddenly spit out a big mouthful of black blood.

  "Ah, you, you use poison!" Li Feng staggered, and fell to the ground unwillingly. Until death, he still refuses to rest in peace.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin sneered. In fact, when he used the explosive ball, he had used a poisonous mist ball. However, this is the spray flower valley, and blue flower mist is very common, so Li Feng did not notice it at all. No, by the time he reacted, he was already poisoned.

  Seeing that the man was dead, Murong Jin immediately withdrew the Qingtian sword, disposed of Li Feng's body, and left the place together with Fengyinglang and Xiaojin.

  Sitting on the back of the third-level toucan, Murong Jin began to fiddle with the chessboard in his hand.

  At this moment, that Wei Hu was sealed on the chessboard, Murong Jin moved the chess pieces, and easily trapped and killed the sealed Wei Hu on the chessboard.

  After getting rid of these two people, Murong Jin was relieved a lot. He thought: The trouble has been solved, if he retreats next time, he doesn't have to worry about Xu Yao's safety.

  After disposing of Li Feng and Wei Hu, Murong Jin changed his attire from women's clothes to men's clothes, and put a mask on his face. Don't want to be recognized by others.

  ………………………………

  Hongye Town, in the town lord’s mansion.

  "What's going on? Why is Liu Yun's soul cup broken?"

  Hearing his father's words, Xu Hong couldn't help being stunned for a moment. "Father, Liu Yun left the town master's mansion?"

  Hearing this, Lord Xu nodded. "That's right, he left ten days ago, saying he was going back to the Pharmacist Academy. His mentor is celebrating his birthday."