chapter 63 Xia He's things

Chapter 63

  After breakfast, Zhang Liu took Shen Xuyao and three others to the village chief's house, and then a group of people went to the fields.

  Shen Xuyao picked a lot of Zixin flowers in the field, and bought a lot of other medicinal materials. The villagers are very simple, and the medicinal materials they plant are also very good, so Shen Xuyao bought a lot of commonly used medicinal materials.

  After purchasing the medicinal materials, Shen Xuyao, Murong Jin and Kane left Daliushu Village in the Blue Bird.

  Looking at the backs of the three leaving, the village chief and the villagers were very envious.

  "Oh, one is sixteen years old and the other is seventeen years old, they are both second-level peak soul pet masters, amazing!"

  "No, it's the first time I've seen such a young and powerful soul pet master?"

  "Who said it wasn't? They are well-dressed, and at first glance, they are the children of a big family."

  "The children of the big family? Well, it is possible. The children of the big family are very powerful."

  "Not only is he young and promising, he is also generous in his actions!"

  "No, the price he gave was much higher than that of the trading company!"

  "Yeah, the young master of the big family, he's not short of money."

  "I wonder what kind of strength that woman is?"

  "Didn't the village chief say that he was a third-level senior?"

  "Level 3? Are they the protectors of the two young masters?" Young masters and young ladies from big families are surrounded by masters who protect their growth, and such people are called protectors.

  "Then who knows?"

  Listening to the villagers' discussions, Zhang Liu also stood among the crowd, watching Shen Xuyao and his bluebirds fly away. I thought to myself: Fortunately, I met these three seniors. If I hadn't rented the room to that female senior last night, Xia He's family might have depended on him today!

  Sitting on the back of the blue bird, Shen Xuyao looked at Kane. He smiled and asked, "How is it, how did it feel to be crushed by a woman last night?"

  Hearing this, Kane rolled his eyes. "Are you kidding? I'm a third-level magician. A mortal like Xia He can overwhelm me? I found out when she entered my room, and I tied her to a chair. The reason why I didn't inform you is that It's because I'm afraid to disturb the sleep of you two, otherwise, I threw that woman out last night."

  "Thank you so much, otherwise, Murong and I wouldn't be able to sleep well last night." Having said that, Shen Xuyao smiled unkindly.

  "It's okay, count me as unlucky! This kind of thing happened unexpectedly." Speaking of this, Kane sighed again and again.

  "To be honest, I think Xia He is too much." Having said that, Murong Jin frowned. This was the first time he had seen such a shameless woman!

  "No, it's shameless to the extreme. She actually found Zhang Liu pregnant with someone else's child. I really don't know what she thinks?"

  "I think she probably wants to find a father for the child in her belly!" This kind of thing is actually quite common in modern times. In the words of modern people, people like Zhang Liu are Xia He's spare tires. The successor chosen by Xia He. However, their arrival accidentally ruined Xia He's plan. Therefore, when it comes to finding a successor, Xia He may have to change someone!