Chapter 142 Husband and wife talk at night

  The courtyard of Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin.

  Back in the yard, Shen Xuyao immediately activated the protective formation in the yard to protect his small yard.

  "Xu Yao, those three pharmacists are talking sarcastically. I'm afraid they won't be easy to get along with in the future!" The five of them left together just now, and the other three spoke sarcastically overtly and covertly, obviously targeting Xu Yao.

"It doesn't matter, if they are not easy to get along with, then we won't get along with them. I originally planned to live in seclusion and never thought of interacting with them." If it hadn't been for the invitation of the town leader today, he would not have left the courtyard at all.

  "That's true!" Nodding his head, Murong Jin agreed.

  The husband and wife returned to the room together. Shen Xuyao took out two small plates and filled each plate with shellfish powder.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin didn't need to scream. After smelling the fragrance, Xiaolan and Xiaoyan ran out, lay down on the plate and started eating the shellfish noodles on the plate.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin sat on the bed and began to absorb the spiritual energy passed on from the two children.

  After practicing for an hour, the strength of Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin has improved a lot. The two opened their eyes and looked at each other, then at the two lying on the table with their bellies turning.

  "Okay, it's getting late, you two go back to sleep!"

  After hearing Murong Jin's words, Xiaoyan and Xiaolan each flew back to their master's sea of consciousness.

  Turning his head, Murong Jin looked at Shen Xuyao beside him. "Xu Yao, why did you let Xiao Yan say that your wife is strict and greedy for money?"

  "Because people without shortcomings are scary. Therefore, if I let Xiaoyan expose my shortcomings, the Xu family will not be so afraid of me. If I had no shortcomings, they would feel very uneasy."

  "So that's how it is. You are just careful and thoughtful than me." He was very surprised before why Xiaoyan would say such things. You must know that Xiaoyan is a Lingyan stone, and his IQ is much higher than that of ordinary soul pets. Moreover, it is also very afraid of Xuyao, it is impossible for it to speak badly of Xuyao in front of strangers in public, so at that time Murong Jin thought, this is probably Xuyao's instruction, unexpectedly, it really is so.

  "The Xu family is pretty good. The mayor only has one wife, and the couple only has Xu Hong and his three children. The backyard is fairly clean. However, this family of five is not that easy to fool, so we Be more careful when doing things. Also, those three pharmacists have to be on guard." Squinting his eyes, Shen Xuyao said so.

  "Yes, I understand!" Murong Jin nodded and expressed understanding.

  "Also, I discovered today that there is something wrong with the town leader's soul pet. Maybe one day, the town leader will ask me to see a doctor for him." Thinking of this, Shen Xuyao frowned.

  "Is that the golden card elf?"

  "Yes, the card elf must have been stimulated in some way. The root of the disease fell when he awakened, and his speech is not very smooth. He can say one word at a time." Xiaoyan saw what was wrong with that guy at the first sight.

  "So it's sick. I thought it was aloof, so it only said one word?" Shen Xuyao didn't say anything, but Murong Jin really didn't expect that the golden card elf was sick.