Chapter 146 Six Patients

  Looking at Jiang Yuan, Pharmacist Liu couldn't see through this person for a moment.

  "Nephew Jiang Xian, the old man is indeed taking the liberty. I asked Nephew Xu Xian before, and he said that your consultation fee is 5,000 spirit stones, so I said that the six of us will give you 30,000 spirit stones." Meeting fee. Unexpectedly, we came at the wrong time, delayed your business, and caused you to lose 20,000 spirit stones, we took the liberty."

  "Senior Liu, if you say that, I really don't dare to be a junior! This junior will have to refine medicine in the afternoon! So, if you have any orders, senior, you can just say it!" Smiling, Shen Xuyao said so.

  Staring at Shen Xuyao, Liu Yaoshi smiled. "I came here this time, firstly, to visit my old friends, and secondly, because my three good friends and my two disciples have been admiring Nephew Jiang for a long time and want to come and discuss with Nephew Jiang."

  "Okay, but if five of them challenge me alone, wouldn't I be at a disadvantage, so I have to ask them to make up the difference, one hundred thousand spirit stones each."

  Hearing this, Lu Cheng's eyes widened in disbelief. "One hundred thousand, are you crazy?"

Looking at Shen Xuyao, Zhang Yun also looked distressed. "Jiang Yuan, you are a third-level pharmacist and a third-level physician. How can you open your mouth and keep your mouth shut? You are so vulgar, and you don't have the integrity of a pharmacist at all."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked at Zhang Yun. Leng snorted and sneered at Zhang Yun's words. "Integrity? So what? Zhang Daoyou uses integrity to feed your soul pet every day?"

  "you……"

  "Hahaha, if you use Qi Festival to feed your soul pet, then her soul pet will be hungry every day. How pitiful!" With that said, Xiaoyan emerged from Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness and sat on Shen Xuyao's head.

  Looking at Xiaoyan who was sitting on Shen Xuyao's head laughing and leaning back and forth. Lu Cheng's face turned livid with anger. "What kind of master really raises what kind of soul pet."

  "Thank you for the compliment!" Smiling, Shen Xuyao thanked him politely.

  "you……"

  Standing up from the chair, a fifth-level doctor looked at Shen Xuyao. "Jiang Xiaoyou, we are here today to compete and learn from each other. If you just ask us for 100,000 spirit stones, isn't that good?"

  "It's nothing bad. Besides, I don't need to learn anything from you. My master is a seventh-level pharmacist and a seventh-level physician. It's fine for me to learn from his old man. Others don't need it."

  Hearing this, everyone present was stunned for a moment, is Jiang Yuan's master actually a seventh-level pharmacist? Why haven't I heard the other party say this before?

  "This..." Hearing Jiang Yuan's words, the fifth-level doctor was also stunned speechless.

  "Nephew Jiang Xian, it's really unfair to you to accept the challenge of five people alone. But, we didn't say that you can't find foreign aid, you can also find helpers?"

  After hearing what Liu Yaoshi said, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Senior Liu was joking. I'm very poor, and I don't have any spirit stones to ask for foreign aid." Looking for help, who are you looking for? Those three pharmacists in the town lord's mansion? He's not looking for those people?

  After receiving such an answer, Yaoshi Liu smiled. "Nephew Jiang Xian really knows how to live!"

  "Senior Liu, thank you very much." Shen Xuyao smiled and answered very politely.