Chapter 124 Spoils of War

  a few days later,

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin came to a small town and found a small inn in the town, intending to have a good rest. In order to make Murong Jin look more like a woman, Shen Xuyao took his wife to the town and bought several outfits. He also specially made some third-level protective jewelry for Murong Jin to wear.

  Sitting in front of the dressing table and looking at the man who was drawing her eyebrows and combing her hair, Murong Jin smiled. "Would it be weird for me to look like this?"

  "How could it be? I like you no matter what you look like. It's you no matter what, isn't it?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin felt sweet in her heart and curled her lips unconsciously. There was a slight smile.

  Staring at his lover, whose face was slightly red, whose brows were full of happiness, and who was smiling like a spring breeze, Shen Xuyao was stunned, then he put his arms around his wife's neck and kissed her directly.

  "Ah..." Murong Jin was stunned by the kiss and couldn't help but widen her eyes.

  "Close your eyes." He raised his hand to cover the other person's eyes, and Shen Xuyao deepened the kiss.

  Seeing her lover restlessly reaching into his clothes after the kiss, Murong Jin was a little bit dumbfounded. "It's daytime!"

  "No one stipulates that you can't be intimate with your wife during the day? Are you right?" At this point, Shen Xuyao smiled and winked at his lover.

  "I was tortured by you for half the night last night, and you can't let me take a break!"

  Looking at his wife who looked aggrieved, Shen Xuyao immediately kissed her lips flatteringly. "Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?"

  "No, no!" Shaking his head, Murong Jin hurriedly said no.

  "Then, Jin'er blames me for not being considerate enough?"

  Looking at the man's questioning eyes, Murong Jin nodded honestly. "You are a little frequent."

  To be honest, Xu Yao is a very, very good partner, he is gentle and considerate. He can cook delicious food for himself, help him draw his eyebrows and comb his hair, and he is also very independent. Many big and small things at home can be arranged properly, and Murong Jin does not need to worry at all. However, the only thing that gave Murong Jin a headache was that someone had sex too frequently.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao had an aggrieved expression on his face. "Then, you can't blame me, who made you so attractive that people can't stop?"

  Looking at the man who spoke so matter-of-factly, Murong Jin was startled. So, it's his fault. "You are using strong words to make excuses and criticize me."

  "No, I'm speaking from the bottom of my heart, telling the truth." As he spoke, Shen Xuyao kissed his beloved on the cheek, and he had already untied the other's belt.

  "Take me to your dimension. I want to see what is in the rings of those four people's dimensions?" Holding Shen Xuyao's hand, Murong Jin immediately changed the subject.

  "What's so good about the interspatial ring? It's better than me?"

  Looking at the man with a playful smile, Murong Jin felt helpless. "If you continue to play tricks on me, I will get a room of my own tomorrow instead of sleeping in the same room as you."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao hurriedly hugged his wife. "No, if you don't sleep in the same room with me, will I be able to sleep at night?"

  Murong Jin smiled bitterly as he stared at his lover acting coquettishly. "You're thirty years old and you're still acting like a spoiled brat."