Chapter 98 Termination of Contract

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin were sitting in the tent drinking tea. Shen Xuyao smiled when he saw Kane running back with a blushing face. "Are you going on a date with your lover?"

  Hearing this, Kane rolled his eyes. "What date? I'm just going to ask about the situation over there." After speaking, Kane sat on the chair and poured himself a cup of tea to cool down. I thought: Josie is getting dishonest. Not married? I started to move my hands and feet.

  Looking at Kane who was shy and unwilling to tell the truth, Shen Xuyao smiled, but did not expose the other person. "How is the situation over there? Has the Melis family agreed?"

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's inquiry, Kane nodded. "Don't worry, Josie has already told his father, and his father has agreed. How about you? How is the Mu family? What do they mean?"

  "The Mu family said that we need to discuss it again, but I see that they should basically agree. It's not a big problem." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao felt that Fourth Master Mu's attitude basically agreed .

  Hearing this, Kane smiled. "That's great. With the Mu family and the Meris family helping us clear the field and protect us, it will be smoother for us to teleport away."

  Looking at the smiling Kane, Shen Xuyao said with a serious face: "Kane, thank you for protecting me and Murong all these years. The ten-year period has passed. Today, we will terminate the contract!"

  Facing Shen Xuyao's serious face, Kane froze for a moment. "If you didn't tell me, I would have almost forgotten that there is still a contract between the two of us?" Although it is a master-servant contract, Xu Yao has never enslaved her or treated her as a slave. Just treating her like a friend made Kane feel comfortable living in this home, so she naturally forgot about the contract.

  Raising his hand, Shen Xuyao took the initiative to terminate the contract with Kane.

  Seeing that the red line between Kane's brows disappeared, Murong Jin showed him a friendly smile. "Kane, thank you for helping Xu Yao and me all these years. I hope we will still be good friends in the future."

  "Of course, you and Xu Yao are both good friends of mine." Nodding, Kane answered seriously.

  Hearing such an affirmative answer, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin both laughed. In any case, they have been together for twelve years through ups and downs, and they have already regarded each other as good friends. Even without the constraints of the contract, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin both hoped that Kane could still regard them as good friends as before.

  After Shen Xuyao and Kane terminated their contract, the three of them talked about the formation again.

  "Xu Yao, I have a question for you."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows and looked at Kane. "what is the problem?"

  "Can you see where this formation leads? In other words, can Xiaoyan see where this formation leads?" Under normal circumstances, ordinary soul pet masters cannot see where the formation leads. However, the spirit pet master cannot see where the formation leads. Yanshi is the highest quality soul pet, an omniscient and omnipotent existence, Kane felt that Xu Yao should know where this formation leads.

  "Oh, the formation! It leads to the Card Master Continent."

  After receiving this answer, Kane nodded. "That's okay, as long as you don't go to the Poison Master Continent."

  Seeing the other party's respectful and indifferent appearance, Murong Jin smiled. "Is the Poison Master Continent scary?"

  "Of course, among all the medium-sized continents, the Poison Master Continent is the most terrifying place. It is called Purgatory! Many poison masters like to use living people to test poisons, and many poison masters like to use dead people to refine poisonous corpses. People, therefore, the Poison Refiner Continent has the highest mortality rate. No one dares to go there. Murong, although you are a Poison Refiner, I sincerely suggest you not to go to the Poison Refiner Continent. Otherwise, you I don’t even know how I died.”