Chapter 42 Female Magician

  Seeing that his lover had cut his finger, and really wanted to make a contract with that female magician, Murong Jin grabbed her. "Xu Yao!"

  Raising his eyebrows, Shen Xuyao looked at the person beside him in confusion. "What's wrong?"
  Facing her lover's doubtful gaze, Murong Jin frowned. "Xu Yao, how about not contracting her?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao was stunned. Finally, he smiled helplessly. "What, are you jealous?"

  Hearing her lover's question, Murong Jin blushed. He lowered his head in embarrassment. "I, I don't want another woman around you."

  After receiving such an answer, Shen Xuyao smiled and hugged him into his arms. "Whether there are other women around me is not important, what matters is whether there are other women in my heart."

  "Xu Yao." Looking up at the other party, Murong Jin called out aggrievedly.

  "Our current strength is not high. With a third-level magician to help us protect our path, our journey will be easier. Furthermore, with her helping us, it will not be easy for the Jiang family and the Murong family to deal with us. Also, I won't let her stay in our home forever. In the future, when our strength improves and we are stronger than her, and we don't need her protection, we can naturally terminate the contract with her. You Say it right?"

  Hearing what his lover said, Murong Jin nodded. "Well, that's true."

  Shen Xuyao looked helpless as he kissed his beloved's forehead lovingly. "Don't think nonsense, I only have you in my heart."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin blushed shyly.

  "Otherwise, if you don't trust me, you can come and make a contract." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao made a concession.

  Facing the serious face of his lover, Murong Jin immediately shook his head. "No, you make the contract! I, I believe you."

  With the consent of his lover, Shen Xuyao just contracted with the female magician and released the person from the card. In the original work, the person who contracts this female magician is the heroine. This time it became him.

  As soon as the woman was released, the cards on the table immediately burned and were reduced to ashes in the blink of an eye.

  After looking at the only blank card on the table, Shen Xuyao carefully put the card away. In the original work, the heroine was left with only one card at the end, and this card later came in handy!

  Sit on the chair, Melis. Kane looked at his master and Murong Jin. "I have been sealed for ten years. I have always thought that I could escape the seal of the card. Unexpectedly, the people who saved me from the card were actually two little guys."

  "Senior Meris, I hope you can protect me and my fiancée for a while. After the two of us advance to the third level, I will take the initiative to terminate the contract with you. You can rest assured about this."

  Looking at Shen Xuyao who was speaking, Melis. Kane sneered. "You are so courageous. You dare to contract a magician who is stronger than you as a servant. Aren't you afraid that I will forcefully terminate the contract and you will suffer backlash?"

  "You don't have to do that. My cultivation aptitude is very good, and it won't take me much time to advance to the third level. You just come to this continent to play, and you can leave here soon and go back to your hometown Yes." Shen Xuyao said with a smile.

  Hear this, Melis. Kane raised an eyebrow. "Boy, do you think you have good qualifications? You are fifteen years old and have early level two strength. This is also called good qualifications? Where does your mysterious self-confidence come from?"

  Being underestimated by the other party, Shen Xuyao was helpless. He had no choice but to be abandoned by the original owner for ten years, so in the eyes of outsiders, his cultivation qualifications were indeed not very good.

  Murong Jin felt very unhappy after hearing the woman's words. "Is Xu Yao still at the mid-level level two years ago? It only took him two years to advance to level two. His training qualifications are very good."

  Looking at Murong Jin who was as cold as ice. Merris. Kane thought about it. "Okay, ten years. I will protect you two for ten years. As for whether you can advance to level three after ten years, that is your business and has nothing to do with me. But when ten years are up, you must terminate the contract with me. . These ten years are my repayment to you, to repay you for rescuing me from the cards."

  "Thank you, senior." Shen Xuyao bowed his head and saluted the other party.

  "Then it's settled. Get me some food and prepare a clean room for me."

  "Okay!" Nodding, Shen Xuyao took Murong Jin away and went to prepare dinner and a room for him.