Chapter 84 The heroine's speculation

Chapter 84 The heroine’s speculation

  Sitting in the mobile cave, the heroine Jiang Shanshan sighed sullenly all the time.

  Walking over, the male protagonist sat beside his wife. He looked at each other suspiciously. "What's the matter, Shanshan?"

  Facing the male protagonist's questioning face, the female protagonist shook her head. "It's okay!"

  Ah Zhan advanced to the third level two years ago, but she has not advanced yet. This makes the heroine very anxious, and there is always a faint sense of urgency. She knows that strength is the foundation of a life. If her strength is much worse than her husband, then it will be difficult for her to gain a foothold in the Xuanyuan family.

  Looking at his sad-faced wife, the male protagonist spread his arms and pulled the woman next to him into his arms. "Don't worry, we will be able to break through the formation on the mountain tomorrow. For this operation, my father invited the Wang family. The Wang family are all alchemists, and they are very good at breaking the formation. Moreover, there is also the Mu family." , the Mu family are all wood soul pets, either a pharmacist or a poison refiner, Mu Wuye is a third-level poison refiner, before, you and your father were also detoxified by Mu Wuye. There is Mu Wuye sitting in charge , the opponent’s poison will not work. We will definitely be able to take down this mountain of death tomorrow.”

  Listening to her husband's words, the hostess nodded. "I know that this time we have a large number of people. We have a third-level alchemist and a third-level poison alchemist. But, it has been five years. We have been fighting with the people on the mountain for five years. The more I interacted with this person, the more terrifying I felt. The first time, twenty of us, sixteen died in his hands, and the second time, ten of us died. Half of the eight died in his hands. Time and time again, every time I feel that I have a chance to win, but every time I come back with a feather in the end."

  Looking at his pessimistic wife, the hero hurriedly comforted her. "Shanshan, you think too much, this time nothing will go wrong."

  "I hope there will be no problem. Every time I go to break the formation, I am very scared. I am afraid that if the opponent's soul ring hits me, I will die. I am also afraid that the opponent will suddenly get into some alchemy weapon. It disappeared in an instant."

  "No, don't worry! I will protect you."

  Looking at the man comforting her, the hostess bit her lips. "Actually, I still have another worry. I'm afraid that all the good things on the mountain will be destroyed by the other party."

  Hearing this, the hero frowned. "Based on our previous survey of this mountain and the explosions coming from the mountain from time to time, my father speculated that there should be spiritual stones hidden in this mountain, and it should be a spiritual stone mine. If it is a mine, the other party wants to mine it. It is unlikely that a mine will be dug out within five years."

  "I hope!" For some reason, the hostess always felt that the opportunity on this mountain had gone away from her and could not come back.

  "You, always..." Suddenly, the male protagonist's voice stopped abruptly, and he looked out of the window in disbelief.

  "What's wrong?" Following her husband's line of sight, she looked out of the window, and seeing the dazzling blue light outside the window, the hostess couldn't help but widen her eyes. "In the east, someone is advancing to the third level."

  "I don't know who it is, this blue light looks very gorgeous!"

  Staring at the Blu-ray Grand Resort, the hostess looked carefully. "I think the other party should be a wood soul pet, probably a pharmacist."