Chapter 177 Murong Jin leaves

  Three months later, Shen Xuyao officially went into retreat.

  Murong Jin invited Xu Hong. Xu Hong felt that it was inconvenient to meet alone, so he brought his wife Xiao Fangfang to Shen Xuyao's yard.

  Seeing the two people arriving, Murong Jin smiled at them. Made a please gesture.

  "Mrs. Jiang!" Lowering their heads, Xu Hong and his wife saluted before taking their seats.

  Murong Jin politely made tea for the two guests and handed it to them.

  "Thank you, Mrs. Jiang." Xu Hong is a frequent visitor here, so he has drunk Murong Jin's tea before, and he is still very satisfied with Murong Jin's tea art.

  The three of them sat together drinking tea, and Xiaolan flew out of Murong Jin's sea of consciousness. Flying in front of Xu Hong. "Brother Hong, you are here!"

  "Hey, we haven't seen each other for a few days, our Kabao is even more beautiful!" Xu Hong smiled, put down the tea bowl in his hand, and supported Xiaolan.

  "Brother said, brother Hong is married. Is this pretty sister Hong brother's wife?"

  "Yes, she is my partner Xiao Fangfang." Xu Hong introduced with a smile.

  Hearing this, Xiaolan looked at Xiao Fangfang standing aside. "Hi sister."

  "Hello!" Facing the lovely Xiaolan, Xiao Fangfang greeted with a smile.

  Looking at Xiaolan in his palm, Xu Hong looked at Murong Jin. "Mrs. Jiang invited me here. I don't know why?"

  "The master's father said that the master should go back to the family, so the master wants to tell Brother Hong."

  Hearing Xiaolan's answer, Xu Hong understood and turned to look at Murong Jin.

  Murong Jin nodded to Xu Hong. Confirmed this matter.

  "Mrs. Jiang, your partner Jiang Yuan has just retreated for three days, so it's inappropriate for you to leave now?"

  "It doesn't matter. There are formations outside my brother's training room, and there are formations in the courtyard. Brother Hong is protecting you outside the courtyard. My master trusts brother Hong."

  Hearing what Xiaolan said, Xu Hong smiled wryly. "If Mrs. Jiang can trust me, I will naturally do my best to protect Divine Doctor Jiang."

  "The master said that things at home are a bit tricky. It may take him a year to go back this time."

  He looked at Xiaolan, then at Shen Xuyao. Xu Hong nodded. "Okay, I see. When is Mrs. Jiang going to leave? Do you want me to send someone to escort you?"

  "Thank you, brother Hong. However, my master said that he can do it himself. We will leave tomorrow."

  "Okay, I have ten level four explosive balls here. Let's use them for Mrs. Jiang's defense!" As he said that, Xu Hong took out ten explosive balls.

"Brother Hong, you are so kind. Thank you." As she spoke, Xiaolan rubbed Xu Hong's palm, and immediately acted like a baby.

  "We, Kabao, are just lovable." With a smile, Xu Hong rubbed Xiaolan's head.

  Bending down, Murong Jin bowed and expressed his gratitude.

  The three of them exchanged some pleasantries before Xu Hong left with his wife Xiao Fangfang.