Chapter 170 The male and female protogonist overturned

Chapter 170

  In the main hall of the town lord's mansion, the Xu family of five was having dinner.

  After hearing the eldest son explain in detail what happened today when Xiao Feng and the other five went to see Shen Xuyao. Everyone laughed. No mood to eat anymore.

  "Hahaha, laugh me to death, laugh me to death. This guy Jiang Yuan is really a loser!"

  Looking at the second brother who was laughing so hard that he couldn't stand up straight, Xu Zhenzhen couldn't help laughing. "You can't blame Divine Doctor Jiang, right? Who told Jiang Shanxi to go to Divine Doctor Jiang and pretend to be sick when she was full and full?"

  "Well, that's true. Jiang Yuan hates other people pretending to be sick the most. Before, Xiu'er from the Sixth Uncle's family was treated badly by him? She got twelve needles!" Xu Ye still remembers this matter to this day. Clearly!

  "Yes, so Jiang Shan's deletion was caused by herself!" Xu Zhenzhen said this as it should be. She felt that the woman named Jiang Shanxuan deserved it.

  After looking at his second son and youngest daughter, the town lord turned to his eldest son. "Hong'er, you mean that the four members of the Xiao family and the Wu family think that Jiang Yuan and Shen Xuyao on the wanted poster are the same person, right?"

  "Yes, Jiang Shanxi told them that. Moreover, Jiang Shanxi said that she and Shen Xuyao are cousins. She also said that Shen Xuyao's real name is Jiang Yuan, and Shen Xuyao is just a pseudonym."

  Hearing this, Town Master Xu raised his eyebrows. "Since they are cousins, then there should be a blood connection between them? Has she ever had a connection?"

  "The Wu family brothers took out two bottles of blood. It is said that it was the blood of Grandpa Shen Xuyao and Grandpa Murong Jin, but they sensed it three times, and Jiang Yuan and Mrs. Jiang did not resonate with the blood. When Jiang Shanxuan fainted, I saw that she deliberately scratched her palm, and she must have secretly sensed blood, but she didn't get a response."

  Hearing what the eldest son said, Lord Xu nodded. "What a fuss, blood induction just because of a name, it's simply inexplicable!"

  "No, it's just making trouble for no reason. Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin's reward list has been posted for many years. Shen Xuyao's soul pet is sword orchid grass. I heard that Murong Jin is a poison refiner and his soul pet is Lan Youhua. People can change their appearance, but can soul pets also change their appearance? Jiang Yuan’s soul pet is Jinyu ginseng, and his wife’s soul pet is a card elf. Just because of a name, they came to our house to make a fuss. The juniors of the Xiao family are becoming more and more unruly!" Speaking of this, the town owner's wife was also very dissatisfied.

  "What mother said is that I also think that Jiang Yuan cannot be Shen Xuyao. In fact, I have also seen this. The four young masters from the Xiao family and the Wu family came to our house entirely because of that Jiang Shande, Jiang Shan Chan is not an easy woman, and she hangs four young masters together." Speaking of this, Xu Hong looked contemptuous.

"Isn't it so simple? Even though you're as good as you are, you still have to pretend to be pure and clean. Didn't the genius doctor Jiang see through it at a glance?" Speaking of this, the wife of the town owner had a look of contempt.

  "Yes, even if she can disguise such a thing, this woman is not a good person." Xu Zhenzhen also deeply agreed with this.

  "Let me tell you, Xiao Feng and Xiao Zhe are too stupid. They actually like such a deceitful woman." Xu Ye looked down upon those four people.