Chapter 11 Pretender Soul Pet

  Seeing Shen Xuyao leave, Murong Jin turned to look at his soul pet. His gaze was cold, making Xiao Lanhua tremble.

  "Master, don't look at me like that?"

  "Who told you to eat other people's food?" Frowning, Murong Jin's face was very ugly.

  "Then I'm hungry! Brother Xuyao is a very nice person, so we can borrow it from him. From now on, when the master has your Lingyu, you can return it to him!" At this point, Xiao Lanhua said to herself The master rubbed his face flatteringly.

  "A piece of Lingyu costs one hundred taels of silver? What should we give back to them?" Thinking of this, Murong Jin felt a headache.

  "The spirit jade is already very cheap. You drank a first-level healing potion and a second-level healing potion. Is it more expensive than the two pieces of spirit jade I took? Besides, this bottle of medicine should not be cheap!" said As she spoke, Xiaolan pointed to the wound medicine Shen Xuyao put beside her pillow.

  Picking it up, Murong Jin looked at it. "This is a second-class medicine. It looks like a top-grade wound medicine. It costs at least six hundred taels of silver."

  "Good medicine! Then what are you doing in a daze? Hurry up and apply the medicine?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin glared at Xiao Lanhua. "What are you talking about? How can I use such an expensive medicine?"

  "It's not too much debt. Anyway, you already owe him two medicines and two jades. It's not bad and you owe him more. Get well soon! We can think about it when you get better. Find a way to earn money!"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin thought about it, and it was the same reason. Now that I'm dragging my whole body with injuries, I'm sure I can't repay the debt. No matter what you have to heal your injuries. Thinking of this, Murong Jin just opened the bottle of medicine.

  ........................

  In the kitchen, while cooking, Shen Xuyao gave political lessons to the Lingyan stone in the sea of knowledge, and communicated with the Lingyan stone through sound transmission.

  "You forgot what I told you, didn't you?"

  "I didn't forget!"

  "Do you still dare to say that you have not forgotten? Didn't I tell you that I am being hunted down now, can't you appear in front of outsiders? Why did you suddenly run out just now?" Thinking of this, Shen Xuyao was very depressed.

  "Master, you can't blame me? You promised to buy the spirit jade for me, why did you give it to someone else as soon as you turned around? You are too much. You don't even remember who is your soul pet." Speaking of this, Xiaoyan felt particularly wronged.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao rolled his eyes. "Don't you look down on Lingyu?"

  "No matter how small a mosquito is, it's still meat! Who, who said you can't like it?"

  After getting this answer, Shen Xuyao rolled his eyes. "All right, all right, I'll leave the spirit jade to you. However, you have to become a magic weapon in a while, go out again, and let them see that you are a magic weapon, not a Lingyan stone."

  "Don't worry, Master, Lingyan stones are soul pets only found in high-level continents. In a low-level continent like your soul pet teacher's continent, it is impossible for Lingyan stones to appear. The fools here don't even know Lingyan stones."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded, and what Xiaoyan said was correct. Because, in the original book, Jiang Ling'er and Jiang Yuan's mother and son were the only ones who knew Lingyan Stone in the soul pet master mainland. And the reason why the hostess knew about the Lingyan Stone was because the hostess overheard the conversation between her aunt and cousin.

  Because she knew the power of the Lingyan stone, the heroine dug away the original owner's Lingyan stone, and then got injured inexplicably, and blood dripped on the Lingyan stone, just like this. Contracted the Lingyan Stone.

  "Be careful with the Ten Thousand Years Ship. You are a Lingyan Stone with the ability to change forms. Since you don't like to stay in my sea of consciousness for the rest of your life, then you might as well pretend to be a soul pet." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao felt that this method was feasible. . Otherwise, if someone asks him what a soul pet is, it's hard for him to answer.

  "Pretend to be a soul pet? Well then, how about I become a seal?"

  "You can do whatever you want. Remember, the next time you are exposed to people, change your form and come out again. Otherwise, if the Jiang family finds you, I will die, and you will also be wiped out."

  "I know, I know, I won't do it anymore." Lowering his head, Xiaoyan immediately admitted his mistake.

  Shen Xuyao's complexion improved a lot when he heard the other party's confession. "Be patient, our strength is low, we can only hide, hide, and later, when our strength is high, we won't be afraid of those people."

"Master, I understand!"

  "Hey, I'll give you three pieces of spirit jade tonight." Alas, raising a soul pet is like raising a child, and you have to coax it every day.

  Xiaoyan was very happy to get the promise from the master. "Well, I want to eat the biggest one."

  "Okay, it's all yours."

  Looking at his master, Xiaoyan looked embarrassed. "That's about the same."