Chapter 55 Plum City

  After deciding to go to the Valley of Five Poisons, Shen Xuyao and his party left Anle Town. When they encountered a small town on the way, Shen Xuyao would sell some first-class potions and magic weapons. The inheritance of three million taels of silver left by the original owner's mother had already been spent by Shen Xuyao, so he sold potions and alchemy instruments that he didn't need while walking.

  One-fifth of the first-class potions in Shen Xuyao's body were left by the original owner's mother, and the remaining four-fifths were refined by Shen Xuyao himself. In the past three years, every time Shen Xuyao found medicinal materials, he would refine the potions by himself, and the refining was good. After buying it, I put it all on my body, and I was not willing to sell it. At this moment, Shen Xuyao didn't have much money on his body, so Shen Xuyao started selling these potions.

  A month later, a group of three arrived at a first-tier city—Meicheng.

  Walking into the plum city, Shen Xuyao couldn't help raising his eyebrows when he saw the beautiful plum blossoms blooming on the wall, thinking: Those plum blossoms are so strange? How can it grow on the wall?

  "Xu Yao, what are you looking at?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao turned to look at his lover beside him. "Oh, I'm looking at the plum blossoms on the wall."

  "Plum blossoms, that was painted by Uncle Wang. Third Uncle Wang is the third son of the city lord and a third-level painter. His paintings can be turned into real objects." This Third Uncle Wang was a good friend of Murong Jin's father, and Murong Jin knew him. The other party naturally knows what the other party is capable of.

  "Oh, it was painted by a painter, no wonder?" He said, how could the plum blossoms have no roots, and grow on the wall, and still be so fragrant and beautiful? It turned out to be a painter, so no wonder.

  "Is it a painter? That should be considered a tool soul, just like Xu Yao." Kane said after thinking about it.

  "Yes, the artist's soul pet is a paintbrush, which can also be regarded as a tool soul pet." A paint brush is a special tool soul pet.

  After looking at the two of them, Shen Xuyao nodded clearly. Is it a soul pet? If so, what about the luthier? Chess master? These should also be considered soul pets, right? The group of weapon soul pets is really huge!

  Walking to the wall, Shen Xuyao looked at the plum blossoms carefully. Those plum blossoms didn't look like they were painted on the wall at all, but more like they were growing on the wall. They stand out suddenly, can be seen and touched, and they also carry a delicate fragrance. It gives people the feeling of real flowers being stuck on the wall.

  "What would happen if this artist painted monsters?" As he said that, Shen Xuyao raised his hand and touched the plum blossom. It feels exactly like real flowers.

  "The monsters painted by Uncle Wang can break free from the drawing paper and turn into real monsters to fight for him as long as they click on their eyes. Therefore, Uncle Wang is also known as the number one painter in the Soul Pet Master Continent and the most powerful one. Painter."

  Hearing Murong Jin's words, Shen Xuyao nodded. "If you can draw a monster alive, that would be really awesome."

  "If you like to see paintings, we can go to the art gallery. There is a painting gallery owned by Uncle Wang in Meicheng. The art gallery is full of Uncle Wang's works." Murong Jin felt that the third uncle was an acquaintance. If they went to visit the art gallery, the third uncle should Will not refuse.