Chapter 136 Cleaning the battlefield

  Seeing the scene of Zhang Liushao falling to the ground, everyone else was dumbfounded. They never thought that Zhang Liushao would die.

  "Ah, Sixth Brother, Sixth Brother!" Shouting, Zhang Tingting immediately ran over and picked up the body on the ground, only to find that her Sixth Brother was already out of breath.

  "die!"

  Suddenly appearing on a card, Shen Xuyao used the Spiritual Word Technique for the second time on Zhang Tingting.

  Seeing the blue light flying over, Zhang Tingting hurriedly threw a shield to block the attack. However, she never expected that Shen Xuyao immediately launched a third attack after she had just blocked the second attack.

  "ah……"

  His eyes widened unwillingly, and Zhang Tingting's body fell to the ground.

  After confirming that Zhang Tingting was dead, Shen Xuyao disappeared into the card again. I thought to myself: This dead girl has quite a lot of protective magic weapons, but I didn’t expect that one person would use up all three of my spiritual words.

  Originally, Shen Xuyao felt that Zhang Tingting was the weakest of the nine, only at the beginning of the third level, and his strength was two small realms lower than him, so he should be the best to deal with, and he could be killed directly by using spiritual words. Thinking that this dead girl had so many spiritual treasures, it took her three times to kill them all.

  "Sixth brother, eighth younger sister!" While fighting against the sword light emerging from the card, Zhang Wushao ran to his younger siblings.

  "Sixth Brother, Eighth Sister!" Zhang Yingying also ran towards this side.

  Seeing Zhang Wushao and Zhang Yingying running over, Shen Xuyao appeared in another card, appeared behind the two, and threw two fourth-level spirit rings towards them.

  These two people are both the eldest young master and the eldest young lady of a big family, and they must have sixth or even seventh level soul rings. Therefore, Shen Xuyao must fight quickly and not give them any chance to breathe, otherwise, when they take out high-level spirit rings to deal with him, he will definitely die.

  Feeling a gust of bad wind behind them, it was too late for Zhang Wushao and Zhang Yingying to escape. The two people were hit by the fourth level soul ring and were thrown away at the same time.

  Lying on the ground, Wu Shao Zhang spit out a large mouthful of blood, and all five protective weapons on his body were shattered.

  Zhang Yingying didn't feel much better either, six magical artifacts were broken off her body, and she was also badly injured.

  Seeing that the attack failed, Shen Xuyao took out two more level 4 soul rings, but he saw the two injured guards walking over. Therefore, Shen Xuyao did not take action.

  The two guards were seriously injured, but they still ran over and helped their master up.

  "Fifth brother, he still has a soul ring in his hand! What should we do?"

  Looking at his sister who was questioning him, Wu Shao Zhang frowned. He took out a level six soul ring. He stared coldly at the rotating cards, waiting for Shen Xuyao to appear.

  Shen Xuyao stood among the cards and had already seen everything in the formation. Therefore, he did not rush to appear, but began to change the formation.