Chapter 67 Shooter

Chapter 67 Shooter

  On this day, Shen Xuyao and his party came to Qingyuan Town.

  Before, they killed the Jiang family and Wang Yunzhan and his party. The three of them were very tired, so Shen Xuyao planned to stay here for a few days and have a good rest.

  At noon, the three of them went to a restaurant for dinner together. Because they arrived late, they could not book a private room, so the three of them had to sit at a scattered table on the first floor to eat.

  A table of dishes was ordered, and the three of them were eating. Suddenly, Xiao Yan emerged from Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness. "There's a shooter approaching. Be careful."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao and the other three looked at each other and immediately became alert.

  Pushing open the window behind him, Kane looked out the window. I saw a big black eagle flying towards the direction of the restaurant, and on the back of the big eagle stood a heroic female soul pet teacher in a black suit and a black mask on her face. The female soul pet master held a golden bow in her hand. At this moment, she opened the bow string, and an invisible arrow of spiritual power was shot out.

  "Whoosh..."

  The bow and arrow hit a private room on the second floor, and soon a man's scream could be heard. And the woman screamed in panic. But the woman in black who made a sneak attack controlled the big black eagle and flew away.

  Seeing this scene, Murong Jin's eyes widened in shock. "Is this for the assassination?"

  "That should be the case. People who can eat in private rooms must be either rich or noble!" Nodding, Shen Xuyao said the same thing.

  At this moment, rapid footsteps and shouts came from upstairs. "It's not good, the Fifth Young Master of the Town Lord's Mansion has been assassinated. Go get a doctor quickly!"

  "It's not good, Fifth Young Master was assassinated, come and catch the assassin!"

  "Hurry up and catch the assassin!"

  Seeing four women running downstairs in a panic, Shen Xuyao rolled his eyes. Xin said: No way, going out for a meal is so non-stop!

  "Has the young master of the town's mansion been assassinated? Then I'm afraid we won't be able to leave!" Thinking of this, Kane was very depressed.

  "Oh, I knew I wouldn't come to this restaurant." It's a pity, I didn't know it earlier!

  "Has Fifth Young Master been assassinated? Could it be his ex-fiancée?"

  "I think it's possible. I heard that Fifth Young Master's former fiancée's soul pet is a golden bow and arrow."

  "Even if they don't become husband and wife, they won't kill people, right?"

  "What do you know? The fifth young master had already discussed marriage with the eldest daughter of the Lin family. But in the end, he was seduced by the third young lady who was a concubine. In order to stay with the third young lady, the fifth young master took Lin. The eldest lady was killed. I heard that the Fifth Young Master took the two sisters to practice together and pushed Miss Lin out to fend off the monster. Later, some people said that Miss Lin was dead, and the Lin family also thought it was Miss Lin. He is dead, so I married the third young lady to the fifth young master. But now it seems that Miss Lin is probably still alive!"

  "So that's what happened!"

  "If you say that, what these five young masters have done is indeed a little unreasonable!"