Chapter 176 Spirit Demon Stone

  A few days later, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin went to the inn in Meihua Town to meet Feng Hua.

  I saw Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin walking in with masks on. Feng Hua was very excited. "Xu Yao, Murong, why haven't you contacted me for so long?"

  "Oh, we husband and wife have been in seclusion for ten years and have just come out." Shen Xuyao said with a smile.

  Hearing this, Feng Hua couldn't help raising his eyebrows. "Have you been in seclusion for ten years? You have advanced to level four!"

  "Well, advanced!" Nodding, Shen Xuyao said yes.

  Hearing this, Feng Hua looked envious. "You two are really amazing, you have advanced to the fourth level so quickly."

"Fortunately, did you bring what I wanted?" The reason why I was looking for Feng Hua was because of Lingbao.

  He looked at Shen Xuyao. Feng Hua smiled. "Don't worry, I've got it all done." After saying that, Feng Hua took out a space ring and handed it to Shen Xuyao.

  After taking it, Shen Xuyao checked it out. I saw ten spirit demon stones in the space ring. This thing is as valuable to monsters as stone milk. Moreover, since there was nothing on the market, Shen Xuyao didn't dare to ask Xu Hong to help him get it for fear of missing out, so he thought of Feng Hua. Feng Hua was also a son of a big family and had more connections than ordinary soul pet masters like them, so he could get it. these goodies. Moreover, Feng Hua can still use it for the time being. Therefore, I asked Feng Hua to help collect it. Feng Hua was quite capable and got the thing in three months.

  Putting away the space ring given by Feng Hua, Shen Xuyao took out a large box of potions and a small box of potions. He handed the small box to Feng Hua. "This is for you. It's ten rare potions and some dried meat. There are a thousand potions in the big box. You can take it back and submit it. Don't look at it, but this time I'm missing a hundred potions. There are many soul pet potions given to you, and their value is the same as the 1,100 potions before."

  "Oh, don't you believe me?" Feng Hua smiled and took the box from Shen Xuyao's hand. He didn't have the slightest doubt about Shen Xuyao.

  Hearing what Feng Hua said, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Then take a look at the goods yourself, let's go first."

  "Okay!" Nodding his head, Feng Hua sent the two of them out of the room with a smile.

  After everyone left, Feng Huacai went to the next room and called Uncle Ma and three other guards to help check the medicine.

  The four checked for half an hour, and after confirming that it was correct, Feng Hua put the medicine into his space ring.

  "Sixth Young Master, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin are here, why don't you say anything?"

  Facing Uncle Ma's complaint, Feng Hua smiled helplessly. "Uncle Ma, it's okay, Xu Yao and the others are my friends, they won't do anything to me. Clean up, let's go home!"

  "Okay!" Nodding, Uncle Ma said yes.

  …………………………………………

  After returning home, Shen Xuyao took out a spirit demon stone, and Feng Yinglang and Little Golden Snake immediately surrounded it.

  After looking at the two, Shen Xuyao smiled helplessly. "Don't worry, you two should stabilize your strength first, and then use this when your strength is stabilized." With that said, Shen Xuyao put away the stone.