Chapter 19 Jiang Family Guards

  The food that Shen Xuyao bought was originally enough for him and Fengyinglang for three months, but there was an extra Murong Jin in the family, so the food that was originally enough for three months was gone after only two months.

  There was no food at home, so Shen Xuyao took Murong Jin, and the two of them went to the town to buy food.

  Sitting on the back of Shen Xuyao's horse, he felt the warm breath blowing by his ears from time to time, and felt the man's arm holding the rein of the horse touch his waist from time to time. Murong Jin felt a little awkward. Fortunately, Shen Xuyao It was sitting behind him, and the uncomfortable expression on his face could not be seen.

  In fact, Murong Jin didn't want to come to the town at first, but Shen Xuyao insisted on coming with him, so he couldn't shirk it, so he had to accompany Shen Xuyao out of the house.

  When he came to the town, Shen Xuyao first took Murong Jin to a boot shop to choose boots for Murong Jin.

  "I don't need to buy it, you can just buy it yourself."

  Looking at Murong Jin who rejected him, Shen Xuyao shook his head helplessly. "Your boots are all torn."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin lowered his head uncomfortably, and looked at his worn out boots. So, did Xu Yao insist on bringing him here just to help him buy a new pair of boots? Thinking of this, Murong Jin's heart warmed up.

  "Come on, sit here, try these on and see if the size fits." Pulling Murong Jin to sit on a chair beside him, Shen Xuyao brought five pairs of boots and a few pairs of exquisitely embroidered shoes for him .

  Looking at the pile of shoes and boots in front of him, Murong Jin was taken aback for a moment. "This, so much?"

  "Not much, change clothes." Saying that, Shen Xuyao had already bent down and raised Murong Jin's leg.

  "I'll do it myself." Startled by the other party's actions, Murong Jin hurriedly bent down, took off his boots, and began to try them on one by one, the shoes and boots in front of him.

  Murong Jin was trying on boots and shoes, while Shen Xuyao stood aside and gave advice to the other party, asking the boss and the staff to help find shoes and boots of the appropriate size.

  Suddenly, bursts of noisy sounds from outside entered Shen Xuyao's ears.

  "Ever met this man?"

  "No, I haven't seen it."

  "Has he never been to the inn?"

  "No!"

  Standing in the shoe store, Shen Xuyao took a look outside, and happened to see four men holding portraits at the end of the street and questioning the owner and staff of an inn. The person who saw the leader was none other than Zhao Gang, a guard next to Uncle Jiang's family, and he was Boss Jiang's confidant. Shen Xuyao's face changed drastically. I thought to myself: Why are Jiang's guards here? Could it be that they came to look for him? Yes, he must have come to look for him. The heroine lost such a big opportunity, how could she let it go?

  Thinking of this, Shen Xuyao looked at the shoe store owner standing aside. "Boss, my stomach hurts and I want to relieve it. Do you have a latrine here?"

  "Yes, it's at the back, right outside the back door." As he said that, the boss pointed to the back door.

  "Thank you!" Shen Xuyao bowed his head and hurried out of the back door.

  Looking at the back of Shen Xuyao leaving anxiously, Murong Jin couldn't help but startled. I can't help but feel a little worried.

  After walking out the back door, Shen Xuyao found an empty corner. Immediately send a message to Xiaoyan: "Xiaoyan, turn me into an ugly ghost, the uglier the better."

  "Good master!" In response, a blue light brushed over Shen Xuyao's cheek.

  Taking off the mask, Shen Xuyao took out the mirror and looked at it. Looking at his horrible face, Shen Xuyao nodded in satisfaction. Then put on the mask again

"Master, you have to remember that you are now a first-level spirit talker, and you can only use spirit words once every twelve hours, and our strength is very low, so your appearance can only last for one hour , it will change back to the original after an hour."

  Hearing Xiaoyan's sound transmission, Shen Xuyao nodded. "I see."

  One hour is enough, and he will leave here after he has bought the things he should buy.