Chapter 82 Death Mountain

  At the foot of Lingshi Mountain,

  The twenty soul pet masters Qiuqiu mentioned were from the Jiang family, Xuanyuan family and Murong family. The three families walked all the way and came here. When they saw the sign at the bottom of the mountain, everyone stopped.

  "Mountain of death, trespassers will die." Seeing the words on the sign, the five third-level soul pet masters in the lead glanced at each other.

  "Is this place called Death Mountain?" Murong Baye was dubious about this.

  Hearing this, Master Xuanyuan Liu snorted coldly. "Bullshit, it's just five level-two alchemy formations arranged on the mountain. Who are you fooling? Are you really treating me like a three-year-old?"

  Glancing at Xuanyuan Sixth Master, Jiang Qiye nodded. "Sixth Brother Xuanyuan is right. There is nothing special here, except that five second-level alchemy formations have been arranged."

  After hearing what the two people said, Third Master Xuanyuan looked at them. "Sixth brother, seventh brother Jiang, you two are both third-level alchemists. This second-level alchemy formation should not be difficult for you, right?"

  "Third brother, don't worry, it's a piece of cake. It won't be a problem for me."

  "I have a question, why did the other party set up the formation and write this sign, pretending to be a ghost?" Regarding this, Fourth Master Jiang was very confused.

  "This..." After hearing Fourth Master Jiang's question, the other four people could not answer.

  "Fourth Uncle, I think there is a valuable treasure here. Someone must have gotten there first and was afraid that others would get a share of the pie, so I set up a formation here." After thinking about it, the heroine expressed her thoughts.

  Previously, in the fight for the Seven Color Golden Lotus, five people from the Xuanyuan family died and two people from the Jiang family died. However, the potion she refined was given to her husband Xuanyuan Zhan. Although she didn't say it, the heroine was very anxious in her heart. She wants to find more and better opportunities, she also wants to advance to level three, and she doesn't want to be left behind by her man.

  Hearing this, the other five people nodded. "Well, that makes sense. If you don't have any benefits, you can't do it early. There must be so many formations because there are important treasures on the mountain."

  "Is it possible that there is really something weird on this mountain, or are these formations used to seal something?"

  Hearing Fourth Master Jiang's words, Sixth Master Xuanyuan smiled. "Brother Jiang, you are thinking too much. I know all these five formations. The innermost layer is the protective formation, which covers the entire mountain. The fourth layer is the psychedelic formation, and the third layer is Fire formation, the second level is the thunder formation, and the formation closest to us is the sword formation. If any monsters or powerful monsters are really sealed here, then the sealing formation should also be used, and, if To seal level 4 monsters, at least level 4 or even level 5 sealing formations must be used. Therefore, I personally feel that there is no danger here."

  "Yes, I also agree with what Sixth Brother Xuanyuan said. If there are really any terrible monsters or monsters sealed here, the level of the formation will not be so low. Moreover, none of the five formations is a sealing formation. Law. So, there should be no sealed monsters here." After thinking about it, Jiang Qiye said the same thing.

  "Well, that's the truth." Nodding, Fourth Master Jiang agreed.

  "Fourth Brother Jiang, you are thinking too much. Look at this sign. This sign is newly written. It is not a sign that has been written for many years." With that, Murong Baye took the sign and showed it to the other party.