Chapter 50 Open and Honest

  noon the next day,

  After being tossed all night, Murong Jin didn't wake up until the sun was high. He opened his eyes and looked at Shen Xuyao who was lying beside him and hugged him. His eyes met. Murong Jin was slightly stunned. Thinking of what happened last night, he couldn't He blushed freely. She shyly turned her eyes away and staggered her gaze.

  Lowering his head, Shen Xuyao kissed the other person's forehead with compassion. He took out a medicine bottle, opened it, and fed the blue liquid inside to Murong Jin.

  Looking at his partner beside him, Murong Jin didn't ask any further questions, just took his partner's hand and drank all the potion in the bottle. After drinking the potion, Murong Jin suddenly felt exhausted all over, and felt much more comfortable all over.

  "Are you hungry! Have something to eat?" As he spoke, Shen Xuyao withdrew the arm that was pillowed by Murong Jin, sat up, helped his lover beside him to also sit up, and took a piece of obscene clothes for him. The other party put it on, and then took out the low table and placed light side dishes and spiritual rice porridge on it.

  Looking at the light breakfast on the table, Murong Jin raised his eyebrows. "When did you make breakfast?"

  "An hour ago, I put it in the interspatial ring when it was finished. It wasn't cold at all." After speaking, Shen Xuyao took a wet towel and wiped Murong Jin's face and hands.

  Looking at the considerate lover beside him, Murong Jin showed a sweet smile. "Thanks."

  "Let's eat. I'll take you to a place later." With that said, Shen Xuyao got out of bed, took out a set of clean clothes, walked aside, and put them on silently.

  While eating, while peeking at the man wearing clothes, Murong Jin blushed uncomfortably. No wonder, Xiaolan likes to eat Xuyao's tofu, Xuyao's figure is really good! It's completely thin when dressed, fleshy when undressed, eight-pack abs, graceful mermaid line, coupled with a pair of elegant and slender legs, just looking at it can make people's blood spurt and blush.

  After Shen Xuyao got dressed and went back to the bed and sat down, he saw that the food on the table hadn't moved much. Raising an eyebrow, Shen Xuyao looked at Murong Jin. "The food doesn't suit your taste?"

  "No, no." Shaking his head, Murong Jin immediately regained his composure, bowed his head and started eating.

  Looking at his lover enjoying the meal, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Eat slowly, don't get burned."

  "Xu Yao, what about you? Have you eaten?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. "I've eaten, I just ate with Kane in the living room."

  After receiving this answer, Murong Jin nodded. Then he continued to eat.

  Raising his hand, Shen Xuyao put his arms around the waist of the person beside him, and kissed him next to his ear. "Why, madam hasn't seen enough all night. Don't you miss changing clothes for husband?"

  "Cough cough cough..."

  As soon as Shen Xuyao finished speaking, Murong Jin choked on the food in his mouth. Choking straight cough.

  "Eat slowly, don't worry." Taking out a handkerchief, Shen Xuyao slowly helped his wife wipe the corners of her mouth.

  Glancing awkwardly at his lover sitting beside him, Murong Jin's face flushed red, and he wanted to find a crack in the ground to slip in embarrassingly. Got caught peeping? It is estimated that there is nothing more embarrassing than this in this world, right?