chapter 18 Persist in body training

Chapter 18

  Back in the room, Shen Xuyao took out his own bathtub, poured one-third of spiritual water and two-thirds of ordinary water into the bathtub, and then took out a bottle specially used for body training. The potion for bathing was poured into the bathtub. Finally, I took out the flint stone from the space ring and threw it into the tub. The flint stone can adjust the water temperature, keeping the water temperature between thirty and forty degrees. In this case, you can soak for as long as you want. The water will not cool for a long time.

  Taking off his pants, shoes and socks, Shen Xuyao stepped into the bathtub, soaked in the red liquid, slowly closed his eyes, and began to practice body training exercises to temper his body. To be honest, the process of body training is actually very painful. Sometimes, Shen Xuyao even wondered, how did the original owner persist for so many years?

  In fact, Jiang Yuan is really a very hard-working soul pet master. He started training at the age of five and never stopped. He practiced body and gun every day, worked so hard and worked so hard, but in the end he still couldn't get rid of the arrangement of fate.

  After soaking in the tub for an hour, and refining all the medicine in the tub, Shen Xuyao got up and left just now, changed into clean clothes, poured out his bath water, and went to the kitchen to prepare lunch.

  Seeing Murong Jin who was already waiting in the kitchen, Shen Xuyao was stunned. "What, are you hungry?"

  "No, I'll help. I'll help you light the fire! You can chop vegetables too, I will." Murong Jin felt a little embarrassed because he always eats and drinks for nothing, so he took the initiative to help, wanting to share some of the work .

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao frowned. "No, are your injuries healed? Go back to the house and lie down."

  "I, I'm almost fine."

  "That doesn't work either. There is no reason to send wounded soldiers. In this way, after two days when your wounds heal, I will cook and you will wash the dishes. Is this okay?" Shen Xuyao also understands that Murong Jin is not Get used to eating and living for nothing. That's why they are so active in sharing housework.

Seeing Shen Xuyao's firm attitude, Murong Jin nodded. "Well, listen to you. In the future, you cook, and I will wash the dishes and clean the room."

  "Okay, let's go back for a while! The meal is ready, I'll call you."

  Looking at Shen Xuyao again, Murong Jin nodded. Silently turned and left.

  Once back in the room, Xiaolan ran out again. "Brother Xuyao is so considerate! You are not willing to let the master go to work."

  Looking at the nympho on his shoulder, Murong Jin rolled his eyes. "From now on, you are not allowed to take advantage of others. What do you look like when you run around and rub against others?" That is to say, Xu Yao has a good temper. If the opponent is beaten up violently, does he care if he is a soul pet master or a soul pet? He doesn't care about that.

  "Oh, I see. Brother Xuyao isn't even angry if you're stingy."

  "That doesn't work either. You can't just take advantage of him unscrupulously just because he likes you."

  Hearing this, Xiaolan looked disapproving. "What are you afraid of? Brother Xu Yao likes me, he won't be angry with me."

  "The more he likes you, the more you have to be obedient and obedient. That way, he will like you more, understand?" Lan Youhua is a poisonous flower. Except for the owner, most people will not like this kind of flower. Xiaolan has been with her for so many years, and most people who meet her hate and fear her. There has never been anyone like Shen Xuyao who likes her, treats her well, and gives her food. So, Murong Jin knows, Xiaolan was very happy when she and Shen Xuyao were together.

  "Well, I will be very obedient, more obedient than Rotten Stone, so Brother Xu Yao will always like me."

  Looking at Xiao Lan who looked taught, Murong Jin smiled helplessly. "It's fun being with him, isn't it?"

  "Well, I'm very happy. Brother Xu Yao likes me, and I like him too."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin raised his hand and rubbed Xiaolan's flower buds. Said lightly: "He is different."

  "Well, the master is the first, brother Xu Yao is the second."

  Looking at Xiao Lanhua shaking her head, Murong Jin was amused. "You, sycophant!"

  "I didn't flatter you. I'm telling the truth. Master, you like Brother Xu Yao too, right?"

  "Don't talk nonsense, it's nothing." Averted his face awkwardly, Murong Jin blushed uncomfortably, and immediately took Xiaolan back into the sea of consciousness. He lowered his head and looked at his fingertips, feeling a little hot for no reason.