Chapter 68 Rushing to the Five Poison Valley

  Half a month later, on a hillside outside Wudu Valley.

  Sitting in the tent, Shen Xuyao, Murong Jin and Kane were having dinner and discussing the matter of going to Wudu Valley.

  "A place like the Five Poison Valley is filled with poisonous fog all year round, so it's not suitable for the two of you to go, so tomorrow, I'll go by myself!" After thinking about it, Murong Jin said these words, Xu Yao is his Love, Kane is his friend, and he doesn't want two people to accompany him on his adventure. He didn't want to see two people poisoned and died.

  "Is there any danger?" Shen Xuyao was a little worried about letting his lover go alone.

  Looking at his lover's worried face, Murong Jin smiled and comforted him: "Don't worry, I'll be fine, I'm a poison refiner! I can be immune to all kinds of poisonous fog, poisonous gas, poisonous plants, poisonous animals, and will not be poisoned." of."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao frowned. Of course he knew that poisonists were immune to most poisonous plants and animals. However, he was still very worried. He has been with his wife for three years. In the past three years, the two of them have been getting along with each other and have never been separated. But this time, the trip to the Five Poison Valley is really not suitable for him as a spiritual speaker!

  "Can poison refiners be immune to poisonous plants, poisonous beasts and poisonous mist? Are poison refiners immune to all poisonous things?" Kane was very curious about this.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin looked at Kane. After thinking for a while, he replied: "Eighty percent of poisonous plants, poisonous beasts and poisonous fog have no effect on poison refiners. Only 20 percent, the more special poisonous plants, poisonous beasts and poisonous fog, Only then will the poison refiner be poisoned, but after the poison refiner is poisoned, the soul pet will find out immediately and will absorb the toxin in the body for the poison refiner, so the poison refiner is not afraid of being poisoned."

  In fact, the poison master is not afraid of being poisoned. What he is most afraid of is having his soul pet sealed. Once the soul pet is sealed, the poison master's immunity will be greatly reduced. If he is poisoned in this situation, he is likely to be poisoned to death.

  Upon hearing Murong Jin's answer, Kane's eyes lit up and he immediately became interested. "Can 20% of the poison poison the poison master? Which kind of poison is it specifically?"

  "this……"

  Hearing Kane ask this, Shen Xuyao frowned. "Why are you asking so much? Aren't you afraid that I will kill you and silence you?"

  Hearing this, Kane gave Shen Xuyao a depressed look. "I'm just asking, are you so stingy?"

  "As for!" If it wasn't because the daughter-in-law believed in Wang Yunzhan too much, she told Wang Yunzhan her secret, let Wang Yunzhan touch his weakness, sealed Xiaolan, and poisoned the daughter-in-law, how could the daughter-in-law be imprisoned by that bastard Wang Yunzhan? What about five years? Therefore, the cruel reality tells Shen Xuyao that no one is worthy of trust. The weakness of the daughter-in-law cannot be known to anyone.

  Looking at the man's serious face, Kane couldn't help but roll his eyes, lowered his head and continued to cook, ignoring the other man.

  Turning his head, Shen Xuyao said to his wife seriously with a straight face: "This is your weakness. Don't tell anyone, including me."

  Facing her lover's serious look, Murong Jin felt warm in her heart. "Actually, you and Kane are not others. I..."

  "I told you, only believe in yourself. Have you forgotten?" This fool, in the original work, had his heart and soul for that bastard Wang Yunzhan. Now, is he going to have his heart and soul for him and Kane again? Will this idiot never learn to guard against others?