Chapter 46 Kane's Magic

  At this moment, outside of the formation, the five members of the Murong family had already collapsed on the ground. And the wild bull that was chasing them had already been killed by them.

  "Kill, it's impossible? They are so weak, how could they kill that wild beast?" Kane couldn't believe this.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked at Xiaolan. "I was barbecuing just now and didn't pay attention. Xiaolan, did you see it? Do you know how they killed that wild beast?"

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's question, Xiaolan thought about it. "I saw that Murong Ding took out a ring and hit that wild bull on the forehead. After that, the wild bull died."

  "The ring, is it a magic weapon?" Shen Xuyao was very confused about this.

  "It's the soul ring my grandfather gave us, and I have it too." As he said that, Murong Jin took out a black ring the size of an egg.

  Kane understood what was in Murong Jin's hand. "Oh, it's this thing, there is an attack from an elder in this spirit ring."

  "Do all five of them have this soul ring?" Shen Xuyao didn't expect it.

  "Yes, every time a child of the Murong family is born, grandpa will give him a soul ring. However, the other four people's soul rings have been used up. Now, Murong Ding's soul ring has also been used up." At this point, Murong Jin sneer.

"I seem to have one too." After thinking for a while, Shen Xuyao also took out an identical ring from his space ring.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao's soul ring, Murong Jin couldn't help raising his eyebrows. "Did your grandpa give it to you?"

  "Well, yes." Although the original owner, Jiang Yuan, is a small waste of the Jiang family, he is not welcome. However, the original owner has a mother who is a third-level pharmacist, so the original owner's grandfather gave the original owner a self-defense magic weapon for the sake of her daughter's ability to refine medicine for the family, but this magic weapon was given to the original owner when she was six years old. It is not given at birth.

  "You two are quite good at reincarnation. Your grandfather is a fourth-level soul pet master! Since you have such powerful grandfathers, why do you still need me to protect you?" Kane couldn't understand this.

  "This is our private matter." Smiling, Shen Xuyao said so.

  Hearing this, Kane snorted lightly. She knew that Shen Xuyao and his wife didn't want to tell her, so she didn't ask too much.

  Half an hour later, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin finished lunch. Shen Xuyao found that five members of Murong Jin's family were recovering from their injuries outside. He turned his head and looked at Murong Jin. "Should we kill them now?"

  Facing his lover's questioning gaze, Murong Jin thought for a while. He shook his head slightly. "forget it!"

  If Murong Jin met these five people alone, he would definitely kill them without hesitation. However, I am with Xu Yao now. He wants to leave a good image in the heart of his beloved, and he doesn't want his lover to think that he is an evil poison refiner who kills innocent people indiscriminately.

  After staring at Murong Jin for a long time, Shen Xuyao nodded when he saw that the other party did not intend to change his mind. "Let's go, it's getting late, let's go home!" With that said, Shen Xuyao closed the formation, pulled out the twelve animal bones, and put them away one by one.

  Murong Jin also put away all the cooking utensils beside him.

  The three of them were ready to leave after eating and drinking.

  Seeing that the three of them were about to leave, Murong Ding swept his eyes over the three of them one by one. He found that these three people were all wearing masks, and he could not tell the strength of any of them. This frightened him, and he thought to himself: What strength are these three people? Why can't I see any of them?

  Seeing the three people about to leave, Murong Xiaodie immediately stood up and stopped the three people who were about to leave. "You three bastards, dare to see death without saving them. Do you know who we are? Let me tell you, we are from the Murong family. If you offend us, it is tantamount to offending the Murong family. I will let you eat I can’t walk around in circles.”

  "Presumptuous!" With a shout, a crystal ball appeared above Kane's head, and a green light was released from the crystal ball, shooting towards Murong Xiaodie.

  "ah……"

  With a scream, Murong Xiaodie disappeared from the spot, replaced by a cooing toad