Chapter 86 Encounter on a narrow road

  Three months later,

  Shen Xuyao took the spirit stone, the amethyst potion and Tianyuan potion refined from the twice-ripened amethyst fruit, and other potions to assist promotion, and went to retreat in the ring space, while Murong Jin and Kane embarked on A journey of treasure hunting.

  In fact, after five years in Lingshi Mountain, Shen Xuyao dug spirit stones during the day and practiced with spirit stones at night. His strength has reached the state of half-step to level three. Therefore, for him, advancing to level three is only half a step, not a step. It's a step.

  At this moment, it has been six and a half years since the secret realm was opened, and there are no good things left in most places. Not to mention spiritual treasures, even the medicinal materials have been picked out, and the monsters have been killed.

  Although, the good things in the secret realm are gradually decreasing little by little. However, finding the Lingbao still depends on luck. The theory of luck is very mysterious. Just like before, Murong Jin didn't even know that the bead was called Blue Cloud Bead, but he still found the Blue Cloud Bead by relying on his good luck.

  In fact, in this novel, the people with the best luck are the male protagonist and the female protagonist, while Murong Jin, the villain, is ranked third. Because if the villain is unlucky, cannot find opportunities, and cannot improve his strength, then it is impossible for him to always be against the heroine and the hero, and it is impossible for him to become a villain and survive until the last chapter. Therefore, Murong Jin's luck is actually very good. If it weren't for his good luck, he wouldn't have been able to escape the clutches of those perverts and scum again and again.

  She is luckier than ordinary people, but slightly less lucky than the male protagonist and female protagonist, and her interpersonal relationships are not as good as those of the male protagonist and female protagonist. The people the protagonist meets are all good people, all capable people with spiritual integrity, and people who can fulfill and help them, while the people the villain meets are all evil people, and will be killed by the villain in the end. Achieve the villain's reputation for killing people without blinking an eye. This is the original setting of Murong Jin.

  With good luck, Murong Jin and Kane found some opportunities. It's just that I didn't find much, and what I found wasn't very good either.

  On this day, the two of them were quite lucky and found a sparkling golden stone in a cave.

  After staring at the stone for a long time, Murong Jin didn't see anything interesting about it. "Kane, what do you think this is?"

  Hearing this, Kane glanced at the other party. shook his head. "I don't know? Who knows what it is?"

  "Then put it away first and wait until Xu Yao comes out of seclusion." Although Murong Jin didn't know what it was, Xiaolan always said it was delicious. Therefore, Murong Jin guessed that this should be a good thing. The Lingyan Stone knew everything, so Murong Jin planned to ask his partner after he came out of seclusion to see what it was.

  "That's fine!" Nodding, Kane agreed.

  "Put down the gold spar, it's not something you should touch!"

  Hearing this voice, both Kane and Murong Jin looked towards the entrance of the cave. I saw seven people walking in from outside. The visitor was none other than someone from the Xuanyuan family.

  The leader is Xuanyuan Zhengde, the third master of the Xuanyuan family. Following him are his son, the hero, the heroine, and four soul pet masters of the Xuanyuan family.