Chapter 47 Domineering and Protecting His Wife

  Seeing that Murong Xiaodie turned into a screaming toad, the other four members of the Murong family were stunned.

  Something unexpected happened, and even Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin were stunned on the spot. Because this was the first time they saw Kane take action, and it was also the first time they saw how powerful the magician was.

  Xiaolan flew out of Murong Jin's sea of consciousness and looked at the toads that were cooing and jumping around on the ground. Xiaolan was ecstatic. "Okay, okay, this damn girl knows how to bully people all day long and turn her into a toad."

  Look at Murong Jin standing on his shoulders, dancing and happily. The little orchid kept shaking its head. The expressions of the four members of the Murong family changed greatly. That was the orchid flower, an extremely poisonous flower! Who wouldn’t be shocked to see it?

  After looking at the toad on the ground, Murong Ding bravely came to the three of them. "This senior magician, my seventh sister is young and ignorant, please forgive her!"

  Hearing this, Kane looked contemptuous. "You are young and ignorant. You are still called young when you are twenty-one years old?"

  Hearing Kane's rhetorical question, Murong Ding opened his mouth but didn't know what to say. Indeed, Seventh Sister is not young anymore. But she is just a brainless idiot. What can he, the elder brother, do?

  "Hmph, that damn girl deserves it, deserves it."

  Turning his head, Murong Ding looked at the little Lanhua who was speaking, and then turned to look at Murong Jin. "Is it the ninth brother?"

  "I have nothing to do with the Murong family for a long time." After saying that, Murong Jin took off his mask. He knew that once Xiaolan showed up, his identity would no longer be concealed. Although, he is not the only one whose soul pet is Lan Youhua's monk. However, his soul pet was Lan Youhua, and he was the only one who hated Murong Xiaodie. Therefore, it was impossible for Murong Ding not to have thought of it.

  "Ninth brother, seventh sister is your cousin after all, you..."

  "Murong Ding, I give you two choices. First, take your brother and sister and get out immediately. Second, save the lives of the five of you." After interrupting Murong Ding, Shen Xuyao said coldly With.

  Hearing this, Murong Ding looked at the man standing aside, wearing the same mask as Murong Jin. "I don't know what to call this fellow Taoist?"

  "I'm Murong Jin's fiancé. You cousins and sisters who have bullied him since he was a child make me feel an eyesore." Narrowing his eyes, Shen Xuyao's eyes were filled with murderous intent.

  I felt the killing intent coming from the other party. Murong Ding's face looked ugly. The opponent's strength is higher than his own. Even when he is at his peak, he may not be his opponent. What's more, he has just experienced a war and is injured?

  "So it's my brother-in-law, okay, let's say goodbye first." With that said, Murong Ding bent down and grabbed the toad on the ground, and left with the others.

  Looking at the four people leaving, Kane looked contemptuous. "Tsk, a bunch of cowards."

  "It is their nature to bully the weak and fear the strong." At this point, Murong Jin also had a look of contempt and disdain.

  When he was little, those bastards bullied him. However, when Murong Jin was twelve years old, a cousin actually wanted to rape him, and the man was poisoned to death by Murong Jin. After that, those cowards didn't dare to bully him anymore. From that moment on, Murong Jin understood a truth, that is, only by becoming the strongest person can others stop bullying you. So, from then on, Murong Jin practiced even harder. He practiced day and night, just to become a strong man, just to trample everyone under his feet, so that they would not have the ability to bully him.

Flying next to Kane, looking at the crystal ball standing on Kane's shoulder, Xiaolan said flatteringly: "Qiuqiu, you are so amazing, I admire you the most."

  Hearing this, Qiuqiu looked embarrassed. "It's nothing, it's a piece of cake for me!"

  "Qiuqiu, you are so awesome!" Xiaolan unfolded her two flower leaves and gave Qiuqiu a hug.

  "Hey, little poisonous flower, what are you doing? Go away, don't eat my tofu." As he said, Qiuqiu kicked Xiaolan out.

  "Big beauty, Qiuqiu is bullying her." Xiaolan approached Kane and immediately complained.

  Looking at the poor Xiaolan, Kane smiled. "It's just playing tricks on you, don't be angry." After saying this, Kane rubbed the other person's little head.

  "Flatterer!" Standing on Shen Xuyao's shoulders, Xiaoyan couldn't help but roll his eyes.

  "Cut, don't worry about me!" Standing on Kane's other shoulder, Xiaolan looked embarrassed.

  "Idiot!" Isn't it just a magic pet? What's so great about it? It is an omniscient and omnipotent Spiritual Word Stone! Xiao Lan, an idiot, didn't even know how to curry favor with him.

  "Okay, you guys stop bickering, let's go home!" He looked at the three younger ones. Murong Jin took out the blue bird, and the three of them left Monster Mountain together.