Chapter 163 Goodbye, Male Protagonist

  Three months later,

  On this day, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin were practicing in the Wind Knife Valley as usual, but they met acquaintances. There were four people in total, namely Yu Bin, the eighth young master of the Yu family, and the tenth young master of the Yu family. Yu Shan, Yu Lili, the twelfth daughter of the Yu family, and the male protagonist Xuanyuan Zhan.

  To be honest, Shen Xuyao was surprised to meet the male protagonist under such circumstances. Shen Xuyao was shocked when he first saw the other person, but he quickly pretended not to recognize him.

  The Yu family is also a big family in the card master continent, but the Yu family has more martial arts masters and fewer card masters. The Yu family lives in Yucheng. Two years ago, Miss Ninth of the Yu family was suffering from a serious illness and she went to Shen Xuyao for treatment. There was a big problem with that Ninth Miss's soul pet. Moreover, that Ninth Miss's cultivation aptitude was very good, she was a fifth-level monk, and Shen Xuyao couldn't refine the potion she needed, and the Yu family found a lot of fifth-level potions Even though he is a master, he cannot refine the healing potion. In the end, it was Shen Xuyao who helped the Yu family refine six freezing potions and freeze the ninth lady of the Yu family.

  Frozen seals are actually rare in the Card Master Continent, but Xiaoyan said that in the higher continent Tianmang Continent, frozen seals are very common. Many soul pet masters who are stuck in the big realm and cannot be promoted, and whose lifespan is approaching, will choose to freeze themselves, let themselves fall asleep, and wait for some secret realms to be opened. The treasure prolongs life and prolongs one's life.

  When there was no better way to cure Miss Ninth, the Yu family agreed to freeze, and Miss Ninth herself also agreed to freeze. The freezing process was very smooth. For this reason, the Yu family is also very grateful to Shen Xuyao.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin enthusiastically invited the four of them into their cave, and Murong Jin served hot tea.

  "Eighth Young Master, Tenth Young Master, and Twelfth Miss, are you also here to train your body?"

  Hearing this, Yu Bin nodded. "Yes, we are also here for body training. Oh, yes, Doctor Jiang, let me introduce you, this is my twelfth younger sister's fiancé—Xuanyuan Zhan. Xuanyuan, this is my ninth younger sister's lifesaver, Doctor Jiang—Jiang Yuan. That is Mrs. Jiang."

  "Oh, so it's Fellow Daoist Xuanyuan!" Smiling, Shen Xuyao said calmly.

  The male protagonist is now at the third level of peak strength, and his strength is somewhat worse than Shen Xuyao. However, didn’t the male protagonist and the female protagonist get married early on? How could he become Yu Lili's fiancé? Did he dump the heroine? Or did you hook up with the twelfth lady of the Yu family for the sake of your future?

  Hearing the name Jiang Yuan, the male protagonist's expression changed. "The name of Divine Doctor Jiang is Jiang Yuan?"

  Regarding this Doctor Jiang, the male protagonist had heard about it from Yu Lili. He heard that Miss Ninth of the Yu family was seriously ill and could not find a cure. In order to extend her life, the Yu family invited this Doctor Jiang. Refined the freezing potion and frozen Miss Yu Jiajiu.

  At that time, when he heard about the freezing matter, the male protagonist also specifically asked the female protagonist about the freezing potion. However, the heroine said that the freezing potion was a very precious and rare unpopular potion. It is said that there are no pharmaceutical formulas at the Pharmacist College. Moreover, many instructors at the Pharmacist College do not know how to refine this kind of medicine.