Chapter 167 Angry against the heroine

  Looking at Shen Xuyao who said these words indifferently, including Xu Hong, the eyes of the five young masters looking at each other obviously changed. You know, pharmacists are very noble people. Even civilian pharmacists have their own pride. They have never seen someone like Shen Xuyao openly calling himself a dog.

  Pulling the corner of his mouth, Shen Xuyao turned his head and looked at the hourglass on the table. "One-third of the time has passed. If you want to ask anything, please ask now! For the sake of our boss, Mr. Xu, the first to tenth questions are one hundred thousand spirit stones, and the eleventh to twentieth questions are The first question is 10% off, worth 90,000 spirit stones, and the twenty-first to thirtieth questions are 20% off, worth 80,000 spirit stones. The remaining time should be enough for you to ask thirty questions."

  Hearing this, the four young masters all looked at Xu Hong, beckoning him to help bargain with their eyes.

  After being watched by everyone, Xu Hong bit the bullet and looked at Shen Xuyao. "Jiang Yaoshi, can you make it cheaper?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Is it okay if I don't pay the medicine this month?"

  "No!" Shaking his head, Xu Hong immediately refused.

  "That's it. They're wasting my time in refining the medicine, and you're still trying to bargain with them. Am I the pharmacist of the Xu family, or are they the pharmacists of the Xu family? Why can't you tell the difference between far and near?"

  After being scolded by Shen Xuyao, Xu Hong rolled his eyes helplessly. "Okay, okay, you guys talk, I won't talk anymore."

  Seeing that Xu Hong is out of play here. Wu Tian took out one hundred thousand spirit stones and put them on Shen Xuyao's table. "Who are your parents?"

  "One hundred thousand spirit stones is a question, does Ba Shao want to ask my father or my mother?"

  "Father!" After thinking for a while, Wu Tian chose his father.

  "I don't know." Shaking his head, Shen Xuyao gave this answer seriously.

  "You..." After getting this kind of answer, Wu Tian felt cheated.

  "Brother, let me ask!" Wu Yue walked over and put down the spirit stone. "Master Jiang, I want to ask about your family situation."

  "Oh, my family, there are three people in my family, my master, my master's daughter is my wife, and me. That's it. The population is relatively simple." Smiling, Shen Xuyao opened his eyes and said nonsense.

  "So, you were raised by your master?" With that said, Wu Yue put down another hundred thousand spirit stones.

  "Yes, my master said that when he picked me up, I was a baby. It was my master who raised me up, taught me pharmacy, and married my wife to me."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin, who was sitting aside, twitched his lips and silently took away the 300,000 spirit stones on the table. He said in his heart: Three hundred thousand spirit stones are enough to buy a bunch of lies. If these two young masters Wu knew that Xu Yao was lying, wouldn't they be so angry?

  After receiving such an answer, the two brothers glanced at each other, and both looked at Jiang Shanshan who had the most idea.

  "Doctor Jiang, I want to meet your partner's soul pet, I wonder if it's possible?"

  Looking at the heroine, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Okay, one hundred thousand spirit stones."

  Glancing at Shen Xuyao, Wu Tian put down one hundred thousand spirit stones.