Chapter 153 Yangzhi Nectar

  The next day, Shen Xuyao's home.

  Shen Xuyao and Xu Hong sat drinking tea and chatting together.

  "Master, it's not the end of the month yet? Why are you here?"

  Looking at Shen Xuyao with an indifferent expression, Xu Hong smiled. "Asking questions knowingly!"

  "Do you have to come to me for this matter? If those three people find out, how will I get around in the future?" At this point, Shen Xuyao looked embarrassed.

  "Don't worry, my aunt and my cousin asked me to send them away. I told them to go to Tiancheng to find a sixth-level pharmacist to refine the potion for them. When you finish the potion, I will say yes It was refined by a sixth-level pharmacist in Tiancheng. I won't mention your name. In addition, no one in the mansion knows about it. I didn't even tell Zhenzhen and the others." Xu Hong handled this matter very carefully.

Hearing this, Shen Xuyao frowned. "Okay, as we said before, a potion of 50,000 spirit stones."

  "Okay, here are ten medicinal materials and five hundred thousand spirit stones. I want nine potions. The remaining fifty thousand spirit stones are for you to make amends. My aunt is the youngest in the family and was spoiled by my grandfather. Please be patient." As he said that, Xu Hong took out a space ring and placed it on the table.

  Picking up the space ring, Shen Xuyao checked the contents inside and couldn't help but smile. "You gave me the spirit stone before I even saw the potion?"

  "I can trust your ability!" As he said that, Xu Hong picked up the tea bowl and took a sip of tea.

  "But my success rate is one-two-tenths. I can produce up to six potions. You want nine potions. This..."

  Looking at Shen Xuyao who wanted to ask for medicinal materials from him, Xu Hong smiled. "Don't ask me for medicinal materials. I've told you before. I know your abilities. You said one-tenth or two-tenths, that's humility. In fact, you have at least a three-tenths success rate."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao snorted and laughed. "You guys are getting harder and harder to fool, aren't you?"

  "Oh, didn't I handle the potions you intercepted in the past for you in the end? This time we are acquaintances, so don't think about intercepting the potions. Sell them all to my cousin!" The reason why Xu Hong knew Shen Xuyao's success rate is three out of ten. That's because sometimes, Shen Xuyao will secretly sell some of the medicines he intercepted to him. Of course, Shen Xuyao revealed this on purpose.

  "Okay, you said so, just nine." With that said, Shen Xuyao put away the space ring given by the other party.

  "I accepted a big order of 500,000 spirit stones for you this time. Would you like to express it?" With that said, Xu Hong stretched out his hand in front of Shen Xuyao.

  Look at the hand that the man stretched out. Shen Xuyao rolled his eyes. He took out a box and handed it to the other party.

  Looking at the box in the palm of his hand, Xu Hong opened it and saw that there were six medicines, and they were six third-level medicines for soul pets. Each one is worth nine thousand spirit stones. After checking them one by one, Xu Hong smiled with satisfaction. "I knew that you were reluctant to give me the spirit stone."

  "Isn't this the same as Lingshi?"

  Hearing this, Xu Hong smiled. "Is this embezzlement from me?"

  "Yes, everyone in our profession is like this. It's just that I am more honest and dare to give you the embezzlement. The other three people sold it secretly." This is the truth. In fact, all pharmacists are like this. Jiang Yuan's mother was a pharmacist, so Shen Xuyao knew that the medicines Jiang Ling'er left to his son were all based on the family's medicines, and they were all praiseworthy. However, the Jiang family treated Jiang Yuan and his son that way and deprived them of their medicine.