Chapter 189 Crystal Bamboo Shoots

  Hearing Xiao Yan's words, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin both nodded to express their understanding.

  Tilting her head, Xiaolan looked at Xiaoyan. "What happens if you can't do these two things?"

  "I will stay in this world of murals forever."

  After receiving such an answer, Xiaolan immediately shook her head. "No, don't stay here forever."

  "Then don't be stunned, hurry up and find an opportunity to find the Black Panther!" Xiaoyan said helplessly with his eyes wide open.

  "Look, I'll go find that guy right now." With that said, Xiaolan flew forward.

  "Xiaolan, don't worry, we'll look for you slowly. Don't be too far away from us."

  "Oh, I understand Brother Xuyao!" Nodding, Xiaolan didn't dare to fly too far and only searched nearby.

  Murong Jin looked around. "This is a bamboo forest, where will the Yuehua fairy hide the spirit treasure?"

  "There are the most bamboos and bamboo shoots here. Let's dig the bamboo shoots first. After digging the bamboo shoots, dig the bamboo, and dig up all the bamboo. I don't believe that we can't find the Lingbao we want." Said, Shen Xuyao took out Two small hoes, these are the hoes they usually use to dig spiritual grass.

  Murong Jin nodded after hearing his lover's words. "It can only be the."

  Seeing the husband and wife starting to dig bamboo shoots in the bamboo forest, Xiaoyan couldn't help but roll his eyes. "If it doesn't work, you can use spirit words! Are you wasting too much time?"

  "No, there was an earthquake here just now, and all the experienced soul pet masters in the Moon Shadow Mountain Range will definitely be attracted here. The spirit words must be saved to escape, and cannot be used here." Shen Xuyao was very paranoid about this matter.

  "Xu Yao is right, once we find the treasure, those people will definitely hunt us down." Nodding, Murong Jin also said the same.

  "Okay, then you two dig it up and see if you can dig it out."

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin dug out more than twenty bamboo shoots with hoes. However, as soon as these bamboo shoots left the soil, they turned into green ink and flowed all over the ground. This shows that these bamboo shoots are fake and not real.

  After digging this piece of land, Shen Xuyao took Murong Jin to dig another piece of land. While digging, Shen Xuyao complained in his heart. Xin said: Damn the original book, just say, the heroine dug out a crystal bamboo shoot as soon as she dug, and she didn't say which one it was, how could he find it? Sure enough, the heroine and the cannon fodder are different. The hostess dug up five bamboo shoots and found the fifth one, but what about him? I dug out ten of them but couldn't find any. Sure enough, it just doesn’t work if you are not as lucky as others!

  The couple dug for an entire hour and dug out more than a hundred bamboo shoots, but still could not find the crystal bamboo shoots mentioned in the original work.

  "Murong, you go and take a rest! I'll just come here."

  "No, the two of us can go faster. I'm not tired." As he spoke, Murong Jin picked up his hoe and continued digging.

  Looking at his partner, Shen Xuyao had no choice but to continue digging. I thought to myself: I don’t believe it, if I dig up all the bamboo shoots in this bamboo forest, I still can’t dig out that crystal shoot.