Chapter 195 Nine-tailed Snow Fox

  Shen Xuyao looked at the little girl sitting on the throne, and then turned to look at Wucai Yufeng. "Xiao Cai, let's stop playing. Let's have lunch and stay here tonight." The four spirit words were used up, so Shen Xuyao planned to live here.

  "Why don't you play? Don't you want to get the treasure earlier?" Regarding this, Xiao Cai was very puzzled. She felt that the master came here to hunt for treasures, so he should be very active in finding treasures. You shouldn't be so passive and lazy.

  Seeing Wucai Yufeng's puzzled expression, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Even if you get the treasure now and leave here, I won't be able to open the seventh mural again."

  "Why?" For this, Wucai Yufeng was even more puzzled.

  "I'm level four, and I can only use spirit words four times a day. Today, I opened two murals and escaped twice, and I ran out of spirit words." Speaking of this, Shen Xuyao was very helpless.

  "That's it!" Nodding, Wucai Yufeng expressed her understanding. So the spirit words were used up? No wonder the master is not in a hurry!

  "Okay, let's play the game of choosing treasures tomorrow, let's come and cook!" Saying that, Shen Xuyao took Wucai Yufeng to the east corner. He took out the ingredients and asked Wucai Yufeng to wash the vegetables and rice. He is responsible for lighting the fire.

  Seeing two people cooking, Murong Jin went to the side to find an open space and set up a tent. Then, a protective formation was set up outside the tent. After Murong Jin finished his work, Shen Xuyao's master and servant had their lunch ready. The family of three sat at the dining table and started having lunch.

  Sitting on the throne, looking at the three people who were having lunch in the distance, the little girl couldn't help swallowing. "Hey, why do you eat and stay in my palace? I didn't agree!"

  Looking at the angry little girl, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Then you didn't agree, so there's nothing we can do? This is the only palace in the world of murals. Where can we live if we don't live here?"

  "You can choose the treasure and leave! There are three of you, and there are two who haven't chosen yet!"

  "I have used up all my spiritual skills today. I will choose tomorrow." Shen Xuyao said with a smile.

  "So, what about him? Why didn't he choose?" As she said that, the little girl pointed at Murong Jin.

  "He, he will choose after eating later." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao said.

  "Oh!" After receiving this answer, the little girl responded and was satisfied.

  Turning his head sideways, Murong Jin looked at his lover beside him. "Xu Yao, which treasure chest should I choose later?"

  "Choose one at random. Don't choose the right one. If you choose the right one, we will have to live outside the mural tonight."

  Murong Jin was stunned after receiving the message from his lover. Continued the sound transmission: "Then what do you think is the treasure in this space?"

  "Little girl. She is real. She watches us eat and drools silently. A dummy won't be hungry, and she won't be so smart."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin understood. "I see." Therefore, it was wrong to choose the box, but it was right to choose the little girl.

  While swallowing, the little girl thought: These three guys eat and eat, why don't they eat them to death? They sucked and sucked, and they didn't even say to give me something to eat. I haven't eaten for five hundred years. Thinking of this, the little girl felt very aggrieved.