Chapter 109 The Ending of Zijuan

  half year later,

  Looking at his lover who finally came out of the customs, Shen Xuyao was ecstatic. "Out of customs?"

  Looking at the man's unfamiliar face, Murong Jin was stunned. "Xu Yao, is that you?"

  "Of course, it's not who I am? Do you want me to release Xiaoyan so you can confirm it?" With that said, Shen Xuyao released his soul pet—the Lingyan Stone.

  Spiritual Word Stones are rare soul pets. Generally speaking, only high continents have Spiritual Word Stones. Therefore, when Murong Jin saw Xiao Yan, he immediately confirmed the identity of his lover. "Xiaoyan."

  "Murong Jin, do you think my master's disguise is too ugly?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin was stunned for a moment, then shook his head. "No, I'm just not used to seeing a strange face when I leave the customs."

  "Let me tell you, it's not my fault. I originally wanted to make him more handsome. In the end, he asked me to make him ugly and ordinary. So, it became like this .This is definitely not my problem, it’s his problem.”

  Look at Xiaoyan who immediately shirks responsibility. Murong Jin smiled. "I know you are very powerful. You can make him look more handsome."

  "Of course, who am I? I am the all-knowing and omnipotent Lingyan Stone!" After speaking, Xiaoyan flew into Murong Jin's palm with an arrogant face.

  "Well, you are the best." Murong Jin smiled and rubbed Xiaoyan's head. He immediately praised the other person. He knew that Xiaoyan liked to be praised by others.

  "Hmph, of course." Looking up, Xiaoyan looked proud.

  Looking at Xiao Yan with a sullen expression, Shen Xuyao shook his head helplessly. He said in his heart: This guy who loves to show off really won’t stop until he shows off!

  "What about me, am I not good enough, Master?" After saying that, Xiaolan flew out.

  Looking at Xiaolan standing in the palm of his other hand. Murong Jin smiled. "Well, you're awesome too."

  Xiaolan giggled happily when her master said this.

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan curled his lips in disgust. "What's so great about you?"

  "I've advanced. I'm in the middle of level three. I'm better than you."

  Looking at Xiaolan who said what she should say, Xiaoyan was depressed. It flew back to Shen Xuyao's shoulder sullenly. "Master, I want to retreat, I want to advance."

  "What level should I be promoted to? It's been less than two years since I was promoted to the third level, and my strength is not yet stable? Why are you in a hurry?"

  "But Xiao Po Hua is stronger than me!" This incident made Xiao Yan very upset.

  "It's normal, Xiaolan has always been better than you, even if you are on the same level as it, you can't beat it!"

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan became even more depressed. "I, I am the noble Spirit Word Stone, why should I fight?"

  "So, what's the use of whether you advance or not? You don't know how to fight."

  "How can you say that? When I advance to the middle of the third level, you can refine third-level low-grade potions, and you can also refine third-level low-grade magic weapons. You don't need to spend spirit stones to buy a lot of magic weapons. Why is it useless if I advance?”