chapter 51:hongxia mountain

Chapter 51

  A month later, the Murong family

  Looking at the toad on the table and listening to the narration of Murong Ding and the others, Murong City Lord looked extremely ugly. Murong Ding and Murong Xiaodie's father, the second master of the Murong family, also looked strangely gloomy.

  "Murong Jin, a little bastard, escaped from marriage back then and caused our Murong family to pay Fourth Master Mu a large sum of money. Now, he is colluding with outsiders to cast magic on his cousin and turn Xiaodie into this picture. The appearance is simply unreasonable!”

  Glancing at his second son, City Lord Murong turned to his grandson Murong Ding. "What's the name and strength of the man who claims to be Xiaojiu's fiancé?"

  Hearing this, Murong Ding shook his head in embarrassment. "Grandpa, I don't know this either. The opponent is stronger than me, and I can't tell what his strength is. He didn't say his name either."

  "How old are you and how do you dress?"

  "Judging from the hand bones, the age should be sixteen years old, one year younger than the ninth brother, wearing a fancy dress, looks like a child of a big family." After thinking about it, Murong Ding told the truth.

  Murong City Lord thought to himself. Then he asked: "Is he also a magician?"

  "My grandson doesn't know about this either. He didn't take action. He couldn't help but think about it." Shaking his head, Murong Ding said he didn't know.

  "Where's the female magician? Tell me more specifically."

  "The female magician is forty-six years old. She wears a mask on her face and her appearance cannot be seen. However, she has a very strong aura. She should be a third-level magician. Also, her hair is golden. "

  Hearing this, City Lord Murong's expression changed. "With golden hair, could he be a direct descendant of the Melis family?"

  After hearing his father's words, Mr. Murong's expression immediately turned ugly. "No way!"

  "There is nothing wrong with it. There are very few magicians in the mainland of soul pet masters. Except for the Meris family, there can be no commoner magicians. The only difference is whether they are the direct descendants of the Meris family or the Meris family. Client."

  In the mainland of soul pet masters, the probability of magicians appearing is not high. However, the largest and only family of magicians in the mainland of soul pet masters is the Meris family. The Meris family has very strict requirements on the children of the family. If a man or woman wants to get married, they must marry a magician or marry a magician. If a magician in the family married other soul pet masters privately and gave birth to non-magic offspring, he would be expelled from the family, or even wiped out by the family.

  The Melis family has existed in the Soul Pet Master Continent for 100,000 years. It is an ancient and mysterious family. In the mainland of soul pet masters, only the Meris family has the most complete magician inheritance. Therefore, after ordinary soul pet masters awaken their magic pets, they will try their best to go to the Meris family and become a vassal of the Meris family, so as to obtain the most complete magician inheritance. Magician inheritance.

  The other big families own one first-tier city, three second-tier cities and twelve small towns. The territory of every big family is basically this large. But the Meris family owns three big cities, nine second-tier cities, and
thirty-six towns. It can be

  The direct bloodline of the Melis family are all very beautiful, and most of them are blond and blue-eyed, with a bit of exotic beauty. They are all very distinctive and highly recognizable. Therefore, many people would not dare to mess with a blond soul pet master if they saw him on the street.