Chapter 186 Mountain No. 10

  In an inn in a small town.

  Sitting next to his lover, listening to the conversation between his lover and Feng Hua, Murong Jin felt very warm in his heart. In fact, he knew that the Lingbao in his lover's hand was enough for Xu Yao to advance to the fifth level. However, he now asked Feng Hua to help them find the Lingbao. This was a clear sign of praising him for the Lingbao that had advanced to the fifth level. Xu Yao always takes care of everything like this, and always wants to be ahead of him.

  Turning his head, Shen Xuyao looked at his lover beside him. "I can refine twelve potions a day now. We can make four thousand potions for one year. When the time comes, we will exchange them with Feng Hua for training resources. It is no small matter to advance to the fifth level. The more good things we have in our hands, the better good."

  Looking at his lover who was thinking of himself in everything, Murong Jin nodded repeatedly. "You always arrange everything properly. You will spoil me rotten. If you are not by my side in the future, I may not even be able to find opportunities to practice by myself." At this point, Murong Jin smiled helplessly.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded seriously. "Yes, I just want to spoil you rotten, spoil you to the point of being lawless, and make all men unable to stand you. In this way, you will stay by my side obediently for the rest of your life."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin was startled and laughed angrily. "Oh, you are so wily!"

  Staring at his wife, Shen Xuyao frowned dissatisfied. "Am I old? Do you dislike me for not serving you well last night?" As he spoke, Shen Xuyao suddenly grabbed him into his arms. He carried the person into the inner room.

  "Xu Yao, don't make trouble, it's broad daylight, what are you making trouble for?" Being pressed on the bed, Murong Jin looked helpless.

  Holding his daughter-in-law's chin, Shen Xuyao kissed his beloved's lips. "Isn't it more exciting during the day?"

  "No, wait for two days, you let me take it easy." Raising his hand, Murong Jin hastily blocked the man's shoulder.

  "Why are you slowing down? You think I'm old and useless." At this point, Shen Xuyao sighed, pretending to be aggrieved.

  "No, why would I dislike you for being old? I'm still one year older than you?"

  "Really?" Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows uncertainly.

  "Really. I..."

  Before Murong Jin finished speaking, Shen Xuyao noticed that his space ring lit up.

  "Xu Yao, your messenger jade pendant is on. It might be Feng Hua, please pick it up quickly!"

  Hearing his wife's urging, Shen Xuyao smiled helplessly and got up from Murong Jin's body. He sat aside and took out the messenger jade pendant. It was found to be Xu Hong's messenger jade pendant. Shen Xuyao frowned. However, I still picked it up.

  "Jiang Yuan, the delivery is at the end of the month today. Open the protective formation and I'll be at the gate of your courtyard."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin's face changed drastically. It was not Feng Hua, but Xu Hong. It was actually Xu Hong.

  "I'm not at home, you just break the formation and go in. The potion is in the living room."

  After getting such an answer, Xu Hong paused. "You're not at home, where have you been?"

  "Oh, my daughter-in-law and I went out to experience. My daughter-in-law's strength is not stable. Besides, I have stayed at home for 21 years and want to go out for a walk, so this time, I plan to go out to experience for three years. Three Go back after the next year. Just tell the outside world that I am in seclusion, so no one will come to see me for treatment."