Chapter 73 Ginkgo Forest

  Shen Xuyao and Kane left the amethyst forest, walked eastward, and walked into a ginkgo forest.

  The ginkgo trees in this ginkgo forest grow very tall, each tree is 30 meters high, and you can tell at a glance that they are all ancient trees with a long history .

  Looking around in the woods, Kane saw that there are many soul pet masters here, but there are very few medicinal materials in the woods, and there are no monsters to be seen. This made Kane somewhat depressed. "There's nothing in this broken place?"

  "Don't worry, look slowly, you will always find an opportunity. If you don't have it here, you will find it when you get out of the woods." With a smile, Shen Xuyao was not worried at all. Because he has read the original book, he knows how to find opportunities.

  "You have a good temper." Kane snorted coldly, curling his lips.

  It's been a month since I came to the secret realm, and Murong Jin and Qiao Xi haven't found it, not to mention, even by chance, they just found a bunch of unripe amethyst fruits. This luck is really not very good!

  After walking a little further, Shen Xuyao found an open space and sat down.

  Turning his head, he looked at Shen Xuyao who was sitting on the ground and did not move. Kane rolled his eyes. "Hey, brat, what are you doing?"

  "I'm hungry, let's cook and eat, and then find a chance when we are full!"

  Hearing this, Kane couldn't help but twitched his mouth. "Hey, why are you so hungry? Didn't you just eat in the morning?"

  "But now I'm hungry again!" With that said, Shen Xuyao took out the cooking utensils and ingredients, and began to prepare lunch.

  Looking at Shen Xuyao who was preparing lunch, Kane felt helpless. "No, can you improve a little bit! Look at them? See how serious they are looking for?" Kane pointed to the side.

  Looking in the direction Kane pointed, Shen Xuyao saw two second-level civilian soul pet masters digging two medicinal seedlings on the ground. Seeing this scene, the corners of Shen Xuyao's mouth couldn't help twitching, and he said to himself: This is too good at living, right? Even the seedlings are not spared? If you take it back and it doesn’t work, wouldn’t it be a waste of digging?

  "Oh, there's nothing here, why waste all that effort? Come and help me cook!"

  Standing there, Kane frowned, and finally, he walked to Shen Xuyao's side and went to make lunch with Shen Xuyao.

  Ever since, an hour later, such a strange scene appeared in the ginkgo forest. The other soul pet masters, whether they are third-level or second-level soul pet masters, whether they are civilian soul pet masters or big family soul pet masters, are all looking for opportunities conscientiously, while Shen Xuyao and Kane are sitting on the animal skins, surrounding them. In front of a big pot, eating hot stew.

  People passing by them all cast contemptuous glances at the two of them. Some people even started talking quietly.

  "Who are these two people?"

  "He is well dressed and looks like a member of a big family."

  "The soul pet master of a big family can't go into the secret realm to eat and drink?"

  "No, even the children of a big family should work hard to find opportunities!"

  "This is too lazy!"