in the hospital part 1

*A doctor walks into the waiting room*

Doctor: I am looking for the drunk person with possible injuries?

Josh: Yeah, that's this girl here... I'm with her.

*Josh stands up and lifts Jocelyn up in his arms*

Doctor: Okay, you can come with me and we will check that out.

*they walk to a room and Josh carefully puts Jocelyn down on the bed*

Doctor: Where are the possible injuries?

Josh: Her left ankle and wrist. She fell...

Doctor: Alright...

*the doctor turns to Jocelyn*

Doctor: Hello, can you tell me your name?

Jocelyn: Yeah, my name is Jocelyn.

Doctor: Alright Jocelyn, do you know where you are?

Jocelyn: Uhm, are we at a tree house?

*Jocelyn giggles a bit still slurring her words*

Doctor: Okay... Uhm, do you have any pain anywhere?

Jocelyn: No but my ankle and wrist are being silly... It's nothing though, it's probably gonna be alright tomorrow!

Doctor: Okay... Can I check them out? Can you show me your wrist? And do you know how this happened?

*Jocelyn holds out her wrist and giggles*

Jocelyn: Well... We were at a party and I had a few... I like trees!

Josh: She went to climb into a tree and when getting down she fell...

Jocelyn: No I teleported! I was in the tree, suddenly I was on the ground! I teleported!

Doctor: Alright the wrist doesn't seem very well... I think we should take some pictures of it... And what about your ankle? Can I take a look at your ankle?

Jocelyn: Sure, go ahead.

*The doctor takes a look at her ankle*

Doctor: I think I am just going to order some pictures, this doesn't seem well...

*the doctor leaves the room*

Jocelyn: Oeh, are they gonna make pictures of me? They better look good! I should look just as good as Josh!

Josh: Well, not that kind of pictures. But do you think Josh looks good?

Jocelyn: Have you seen him?! He is the most adorable short king I've seen! I know he is the exact same height and age as me... But that really doesn't matter because he is so cute!

Josh: Yeah I have seen him...

Jocelyn: Just look at his eyes though... They are so sweet! I don't exactly know how to explain this, but there is a moment where somehow his eyes slightly cross or something and it just looks so adorable... Or when he looks up! I can't stand it, he is so adorable.

Josh: Well, are you in to him just for his looks? Because it sounds like that right now...

Jocelyn: Of course not! He is the sweetest guy I have ever known! He loves animals, he is such a sweetheart, and I love his laugh.

Josh: That's a lot... Do you think of him often?

Jocelyn: Every morning, every night, and every day. It's like a half obsession but that doesn't matter. It's not like I am friends with him or ever will be... I am not popular at all and he is like everywhere and nowhere.

Josh: Well, I'm sure he has friends that aren't popular...

*the doctor walks in again*

Doctor: We can go ahead and make some pictures now.

*Josh carries Jocelyn in his arms again, following the doctor. He puts her down on a table and looks at the doctor*

Josh: Do I need to leave the room or...

Doctor: Yeah, you have to leave the room.

Jocelyn: What? No, not my tree!

*Josh and the doctor let out a slight laugh after hearing Jocelyn*

Doctor: I am sorry Jocelyn but your... Tree... Has to leave the room...

*the doctor looks at Josh while saying that, trying to stay professional. Josh nods and leaves the room*

Doctor: I will take a few pictures of your wrist and ankle alright?

-time skip to after the pictures are taken-

*the doctor invites Josh into the room again. Josh picks Jocelyn up and they walk back to the hospital room*

Doctor: I will be back in maybe like fifteen minutes with the results...

Josh: Alright thank you!

*Josh puts Jocelyn down again*

Jocelyn: I really wish I could've talked with Josh at that party...

Josh: I am sure you will see him again soon! But you said you thought about him all day right? What do you think about him, all day?

Jocelyn: Most of it is how good he looks and how sweet he is. Some of it is how he is such boyfriend and marriage material. And we have some spicy stuff, but that's something I will not talk about.

Josh: Spicy stuff? Like?

Jocelyn: Oh this is gonna sound so weird... You know... Spicy stuff that happens in the bedroom or at other places... He looks like such a bottom but also he gives off top vibes...

*Josh is confused and speechless right now*

Josh: What? Do you really think about him like that?

Jocelyn: With the citation think! It would never happen anyway but... God, things in my mind can get really spicy...

Josh: If you ever were to meet him again in real life, would you do anything like that to him?

*Josh sounds quite nervous at the moment*

Jocelyn: Of course not! Why would you think that? He is still a human being! Doing the most I would ask him for a hug, but I am way too scared to even do that. And still... He does not know me at all, so it would be weird to randomly touch him... Even if it were just a pat on his shoulder. My imagination stays my imagination, that's what it's for!

Josh (thinking: Wow, she is a very honest person... She also seems very respectful!

*Jocelyn starts giggling again and the doctor walks in*

Doctor: Okay Jocelyn... I am going to put up a number of fingers and you need to tell me how much, okay?

Jocelyn: Alright, let's get this challenge going!

*the doctor puts up six fingers*

Jocelyn: How do you have twelve fingers?