Second night

*Lucy stands up, pushing the wheelchair again*

Jocelyn: I am going to have such a hard time acting normal probably.

*Jocelyn starts giggling*

Lucy: Yeah, you seem pretty zooted right now.

Jocelyn: But I mean, if I just take a snack and go straight to chill in my bed, that's fine right?

Lucy: Yeah, just say we had a fun talk but you are tired and sleepy.

*they arrive at the house and Jocelyn knocks on the door. Lucy steps into the car waving and she drives away. The door still hasn't opened, so Jocelyn knocks again. Still, there isn't a single sign of someone opening the door. Jocelyn calls up Josh and after a bit of waiting he finally responds*

Josh: What? Why are you calling, it's eleven thirty at night?

Jocelyn: I'm waiting at the front door... I was outside, remember?

*Jocelyn starts giggling*

Josh: Oh shit, that's true yeah I am so sorry! Give me a minute and I will open the door for you.

*she waits outside for a bit and finally, the door opens. She looks at Josh who is wearing joggers and a hoodie. His face is red and he is slightly out of breath*

Jocelyn: What happened to you? Why are you so red and out of breath?

Josh: Uhm, no it's nothing, don't worry about it.

*Josh helps Jocelyn inside and puts the wheelchair away*

Jocelyn: I am just gonna take a snack and head upstairs because I'm very tired...

*Jocelyn giggles slightly hopping to the kitchen*

Josh: Okay? You don't want to chill on the couch for a bit?

Jocelyn: Well I- You know, sure! Sounds fun.

*Josh seems slightly confused but walks to the couch and sits down. After Jocelyn gets her snack she joins him on the couch*

Josh: You smell funny? Did you use a perfume or something?

*Jocelyn seems kind of nervous by that question but tries to act normal and Josh notices this. He looks at her questioning*

Jocelyn: Uhm no, I didn't. Maybe it was just the smell from outside... It was a weird smell out there.

Josh: Well, could be.

*she looks at Josh and yawns. Josh also looks at Jocelyn and notices that her eyes are red and puffy*

Josh: Have you been crying?

Jocelyn: No, what do you mean?

Josh: Why are your eyes red and puffy then? 

*Jocelyn starts giggling and feels a little guilty*

Josh: What is it? Why is this funny?

Jocelyn: I want to tell you this, but please promise not to be mad...

Josh: Just tell me what is up... Please?

Jocelyn: Well uhm... I may have smoked weed with Lucy. I am so sorry, I should have told you! And asked if it was okay if I was stoned here, in your house.

*Josh starts laughing and looks at Jocelyn with a smile*

Josh: You're kidding right? Do you think I would be mad? If you had told me, I would've asked if I could've joined you both! 

*Jocelyn her expression turns confused and slightly relieved*

Jocelyn: So, you are not mad? Like at all?

Josh: I just think it's funny, that's all.

Jocelyn: Well that is a huge relief... So, when are we smoking one?

Josh: Soon enough! 

Jocelyn: We got a deal there!

*she yawns again and leans back on the couch nibbling on a cookie*

Jocelyn: You know... These cookies are really great.

Josh: They sure look great! 

Jocelyn: Do you want a piece?

*Jocelyn holds out her hand with the cookie and Josh laughs. While moving forward and taking a bite out of the cookie in Jocelyn her hand, he looks at her face*

Jocelyn: Well, that's also a way to do it.

*she eats the rest of the cookie and rests her eyes for a bit. Josh looks at her and smiles. He keeps quiet and also starts resting his eyes. After a bit, Jocelyn falls asleep snoring slightly. Josh opens his eyes hearing Jocelyn snore and laughs a bit. He stands up from the couch and grabs a blanket. He carefully covers her with the blanket to keep her warm. Sitting back on the couch, he grabs his phone and scrolls a bit through it*

-time skip from an hour-

*finally after a while, Josh starts to yawn and feel tired but he doesn't feel like moving at all. He just sits there scrolling on his phone being tired. Jocelyn is still sleeping soundly on the couch beside him. Josh sighs looking at his phone and looks at Jocelyn again. He grabs a blanket and closes his eyes turning around. Finally, after a bit of time, they are both sleeping on the couch, and slight snoring sounds fill the silence*