Horror night part 2

*Josh adjusts his VR headset and continues with the game. He walks further into the room and looks in all the drawers*

Jocelyn: Watch out, a rat!

*Jocelyn yells out suddenly, to scare Josh. Josh jumps at her sudden yelling*

Josh: What?! Where?

*after hearing Jocelyn her laughing, he sighs*

Josh: Are you kidding?! Jocelyn come on...

Jocelyn: What? It's funny!

Josh: No, it's not! 

*Josh just keeps on playing the game. When he looks out of the window, he can see the garden. In the garden is another little shed visible and it's obvious he needs to get there. While walking back to the hallway, they see that suddenly the body that was there, is now gone*

Jocelyn: Wait... Wasn't there a body, like a second ago?

Josh: Yeah, where the fuck did that go? 

Jocelyn: No idea.

*he starts walking towards the other end of the hallway. Suddenly, he falls through the floor where the body was first*

Josh: Wait! Oh jesus...

*while looking around, he notices it's an underground tunnel network. He looks up to see how deep he fell*

Josh: No need to even try and climb back up... Guess I need to find my way through here.

Jocelyn: I bet there will be more rats in here, these tunnels are huge!

*Josh walks through the tunnels cautiously and gets completely lost in the tunnel network. He finally reaches a ladder and climbs up. He moves a tile above him to climb further and looks around. While looking around, he finds himself in the kitchen*

Jocelyn: Oh great! What are we eating tonight?

Josh: Rats!

Jocelyn: Hmm, sounds tasty.

*he laughs slightly and walks towards the door. Before he could reach the knob, the door just falls forward*

Josh: Okay... I guess It didn't want me touching it. I swear, I didn't mean to take advantage of you!

Jocelyn: Or it wanted you to go through so bad, that it opened itself just for you!

Josh: And why would that be?

*suddenly the door towards the garden opens by itself*

Jocelyn: There is your answer.

Josh: Of course, the garden...

*while walking towards the open door, he keeps alert. Every little noise is heard by him. He walks through the door into the garden and makes his way to the other shed. Halfway, he freezes in place*

Josh: Jocelyn, Jocelyn! Do you see that?

Jocelyn: See what?

Josh: The shed door... Look closely.

Jocelyn: I don't see anything.

*Josh walks a little bit closer to the shed*

Josh: Can you see it now?

Jocelyn: Just tell me what it is! 

Josh: The door... It's- 

Jocelyn: Oh my god.

Josh: Do you see it now?

Jocelyn: The door is covered...

Josh: In mini spiders.

*he walks towards the door and hesitates to open it. Finally, he is able to gather the courage to open it and he grabs the doorknob. A lot of mini spiders crawl onto his arm and Josh starts screaming*

Josh: Wait! No! Not spiders! Oh my god! Get them off! Stop!

*Jocelyn starts grinning and stands up quietly from the couch. Josh is still trying to wipe the spiders off of his arms, even though it's fake. She slowly and quietly walks up to him and grabs a bit of her own hair. Very carefully, she strokes her hair over his neck*

Josh: They are in my neck!

*Josh starts hitting his own neck trying to wipe away what he is thinking is a spider. Jocelyn jumps back and tries very hard not to giggle. When Josh stops hitting his neck, Jocelyn strokes his neck again with her hair. Josh again moves his hand to his neck but this time, he also hits Jocelyn her hand. Because he had no idea she was there, he jumped because of her sudden appearance behind him* 

Josh: What the?! Jocelyn is that you?! Jesus, you really scared me. Please, stop joking around! 

*Jocelyn starts giggling and sits back down*

Jocelyn: I'm sorry, it was too funny not to!

Josh: It's funny for you! But try and play this game yourself, while someone is messing with you! You won't think it's that funny anymore.

*the spiders are finally gone from his arms and he steps into the shed. He looks around and sees a random trapdoor on the ground*

Josh: I really don't wanna do this... I am gonna quit after a bit, I swear.

Jocelyn: We have been at it for about twenty minutes already... Give it ten more minutes!

Josh: We will see.

*Josh opens the trapdoor and climbs downstairs. He arrives downstairs and everything in his surroundings is white, gray, and some black pieces can be seen. It is not white-white, it's a blueish kind of white. The surroundings kind of remind him of a lab*

Jocelyn: What is that for a creepy lab kind of room... It has a random operating bed and a tube.

Josh: The tube, it's broken.

Jocelyn: What is that sound?

*he looks around a little bit more and eventually turns around. When he looks up, he is looking right into the eyes of something that is looking like a rat and a spider in one* 

Josh: What the- What the fuck is this?

*the rat-spider thing lunges towards Josh and he immediately takes off his VR headset*

Josh: I'm done. I am done. I am so done with this game.

Jocelyn: Holy shit... What the fuck was that thing?!

Josh: I don't even wanna think about this, I quit.

*Josh turns off the VR headset and places it down in the cabinet*

Josh: I already know that I'm gonna get nightmares about this shit. For fuck sake...

Jocelyn: You are always welcome to wake me up and have a midnight chill with me, if you can't sleep tonight.

Josh: Let's just hope I sleep tonight, or the cat cafe is going to run out of coffee tomorrow.

Jocelyn: Hey, what is that? Just right above the window in the upper right corner.

Josh: Not funny Jocelyn...

Jocelyn: No, I'm being for real!

*he looks towards the window and sighs*

Josh: A fake spider... Haha, funny, Jocelyn. I am so done with spiders, rats, and creepy shit for today.

Jocelyn: Awe, do we have a grumpy Josh?

Josh: Just kindly fuck off, okay? I really can't take this right now.

Jocelyn: You just need a little sleep... Let's get the grumpy baby upstairs.

*Josh lets out a sigh but gives in. He walks upstairs with Jocelyn following him*

Josh: Goodnight, Jocelyn.

Jocelyn: Goodnight, grumpy baby!

*Jocelyn giggles a little bit while walking towards her own room*