See you Saturday!

*they head outside and Jocelyn takes out the blunts, she gives one to Josh*

Josh: Remember the last night we had together before? I swear, we couldn't stop laughing about something stupid...

Jocelyn: I sure remember! Smoking a blunt with you is something I could never forget! 

Josh: I know, for sure, younger you would never believe you...

Jocelyn: They wouldn't even believe that I smoke weed actually. 

Josh: Really?

*they light the blunts they are holding*

Jocelyn: I was all anti smoking, anti drinking, etcetera. 

Josh: Are you kidding?! You don't seem like you ever would have said that.

Jocelyn: All I can say is people can really change. Some won't, some will...

Josh: Yeah... Tell me about that.

Jocelyn: If you had a conversation with younger me, you would not be able to tell it was me. The only thing we share is a name!

Josh: That seems deep... Anyway, what are we eating tonight?

Jocelyn: Uhm... What about you choose tonight! 

Josh: I don't know either. We could eat some pizza? Do you want pizza?

Jocelyn: Oeh, that sounds so good!

*the effects of the blunt slowly creeps up on them as they are now one quarter in*

Josh: Should I order now?

Jocelyn: Sure! I would like a chicken supreme with pesto. Let me guess what you would like... Pizza hot and spicy?

Josh: Yeah! How did you know?

Jocelyn: I know you have quite a spice tolerance... And you seem like you would like mozzarella with a little spice...

Josh: Yeah, fair...

*Josh orders the pizza as they are halfway done with the blunts*

Jocelyn: So, they arrive at six?

Josh: They sure do, if I ordered it right.

Jocelyn: Oeh, great! I can already smell it...

Josh: But chicken supreme with pesto?

Jocelyn: Yeah! It's really good. You could try a slice! We can switch one!

Josh: Alright, seems cool! 

*after a little, they finish smoking the blunt and it's about fifteen minutes until the pizza arrives*

Jocelyn: Wait... About Saturday. What kind of drinks are we having?

Josh: Just beer, why?

Jocelyn: I actually don't like beer... I could puke from the taste of it.

Josh: Well, what do you drink then?

Jocelyn: Something like a rum? Bacardi maybe? With some coke.

Josh: Yeah, that's completely fine! I will get that for you, no problem.

Jocelyn: Oh, thank you so much! It's going to be a lot of fun, I think. After I drink a little.

*Jocelyn starts laughing and Josh laughs along*

Josh: Yeah, I know how you can be with new people, don't worry.

*the doorbell rings and Josh stands up. A minute later, he comes back with two pizza boxes*

Jocelyn: Oh my god, pizza!

Josh: It has arrived!

*Josh sits down and looks in the first box*

Josh: Oh, this is yours! 

*he grabs the other box while shoving the first box to Jocelyn*

Jocelyn: Doesn't it look so good! Oh, I could devour this in a second.

Josh: Calm down there, hungry baby! Just take it easy, enjoy it!

Jocelyn: Yeah, yeah, I will. Don't you worry about that. 

*while they start eating the pizzas, they both switch a slice to try the other pizza*

Josh: Here you go, it's not that spicy, don't worry about that.

Jocelyn: And here is mine! I can tell you, it's better with the pesto!

*they take a bite of the slice they switched*

Josh: Oh, that is great! Really delicious.

Jocelyn: Fuck, that is hot! You said it wasn't that spicy! Damnit, you dickhead!

*Josh starts laughing at Jocelyn*

Josh: It isn't even that spicy!

Jocelyn: Don't forget you have a high spice tolerance! For fuck sake, that's spicy...

*Jocelyn finishes the slice and immediately runs to the kitchen to eat some yogurt. Josh is still sitting outside, enjoying the slice of pizza he got while Jocelyn yells to him*

Jocelyn: I'm eating your yogurt, just so you know! I don't even care, it's mine now!

Josh: Yeah sure, whatever! 

*after a little, Jocelyn finally sits back at the table and eats her own pizza again*

Josh: Was it good?

Jocelyn: Dipshit. 

*Josh giggles a little more*

Josh: Being stoned makes this even funnier... 

Jocelyn: It's not that funny when it is your mouth that's burning!

Josh: Yeah, but it isn't!

Jocelyn: Whatever. 

*they finish their pizzas and walk back inside*

Jocelyn: I will probably leave in a bit.

*Jocelyn yawns while walking over to the couch*

Josh: What? Why?

Jocelyn: I'm tired and I actually wanna sleep. But I can stay for a little longer!

Josh: Are you really that stoned?

Jocelyn: Aren't you?

Josh: Can't say that I'm not actually...

*they both start giggling. When they finally sit back down on the couch Josh sighs*

Jocelyn: What?

Josh: I'm thinking about the fact you have to leave in a bit already while we used to just sit here and head upstairs when we wanted to sleep...

Jocelyn: Yeah, it's weird actually having to go back to my place to sleep.

*they talk for a little and Jocelyn starts yawning more and more. After about a half hour, Jocelyn decides she wants to go to sleep*

Jocelyn: I think I'm going to head home now...

Josh: Yeah, alright. I see you in two days alright?

*while standing up, Jocelyn nods. She gathers her stuff and looks at Josh*

Jocelyn: I see you Saturday okay?

Josh: See you Saturday!

*Jocelyn walks outside and closes the door behind her. She steps in the car and drives home. She heads to her room and lays down on her bed*

Jocelyn: So, my suspicions were right... I really do still like him... How do I still love him after six months?

*she sighs and rolls over to her side*

Jocelyn: Tomorrow is going to be another boring day again... I'll just go write or something. Lucy can't chill, so I might just go to the park or something...

*when she closes her eyes, she immediately falls asleep*