Before the cat cafe

*Jocelyn wakes up, not feeling energetic. She gets out of bed and decides to take a shower. Josh in the meantime wakes up feeling very excited. While Jocelyn is in the shower, Josh decides to make breakfast. Josh has just finished making breakfast right before Jocelyn walks into the kitchen*

Josh: Good morning! How was the shower?

Jocelyn: It was fine.

Josh: Fine? Are you okay? Normally you feel great after the showers...

Jocelyn: Well, this time not. Can't always have everything you want.

Josh: Well uhm... I made us breakfast? Do you feel like breakfast?

*Josh notices Jocelyn is grumpy and decides to just be careful with what he says* 

Jocelyn: What is it?

Josh: Hard buns with a slice of ham, some mayonnaise, and Thai vegetables.

Jocelyn: Sounds nice.

Josh: I made a plate for you here. If you want it, you can grab it here.

Jocelyn: Thank you.

*Jocelyn walks up to the plate and grabs it while turning on the coffee machine, making a coffee for herself*

Josh: Already? We are going to a cafe later for coffee, right?

Jocelyn: Yeah, so what? I want coffee right now, so I'm making coffee.

Josh: Yeah, uhm... Sure. Are you okay? Did anything happen?

Jocelyn: No, does something always have to happen for someone to be annoyed?

Josh: No, sorry. I was just asking... Can I cheer you up somehow?

Jocelyn: Nope.

*Josh suddenly gets an idea and grabs his speaker. He turns on his speaker and starts playing: "The Coconut Song~ Ryan Cayabyab"*

Jocelyn: Really...

*while laughing, Josh suddenly starts doing a funny dance to the song. This is his best attempt to make Jocelyn smile. Jocelyn stares at him and starts laughing when Josh also starts singing along*

Josh: Does it work?! Are you feeling better?!

*Jocelyn gives in and nods*

Jocelyn: You win... You got me.

*Josh walks up to Jocelyn and puts his arm around her*

Josh: Come on, sing along! The coconut song! You know it right?

Jocelyn: I know it by heart, sadly...

*Jocelyn sighs and Josh starts laughing. They both start singing along. After the song finishes, the song: "I Build A Friend-Alec Benjamin" starts playing*

Josh: Did this song really have to come up... Really ruined the mood.

Jocelyn: Sadly enough so. But It's a beautiful song though!

Josh: It is! But it makes me think about the fact that these are our last days together...

*they both let out a sigh while looking at each other*

Jocelyn: Even after this ends, I will never ever forget these six weeks. How bizarre is it that just a movie premiere did all this... If I never gone to that premiere, we wouldn't have met and I never would have gone to the after party. If I didn't go, then I would have never broken my wrist or ankle. I mean, that sucked, but if I didn't, you would have never invited me to stay with you. Just think about the fact that one movie premiere did all of this.

Josh: Now you say it, that's crazy... Even after we separate, I can tell you that I will also never ever forget about you. Now I think about it... If you had told your younger self that this all had happened, she would never have believed you.

Jocelyn: Oh no, she wouldn't. Still thought I was dreaming when I went to the set with you for the first time. You really are unpredictable sometimes, you know that?

Josh: Well, I mean there was thought put to it. But I would understand that a fan would be very surprised if I did something like this.

Jocelyn: Wait, you mean you did something like this earlier?

Josh: Well no. You are the first and also probably the last. Not that it wasn't fun with you! I had the best of times with you, but what if it was someone else who wasn't such a great person like you? I would have been stuck with them for six weeks. I risked it with you, because you told me things when you were drunk, that confirmed you are such a sweet person! 

Jocelyn: I am honored you risked it with me.

*Jocelyn starts laughing*

Josh: Look it's one o'clock! We should head to the cat cafe. 

Jocelyn: Oh my god, yeah! I totally forgot about that.

Josh: Go finish your coffee and breakfast. I am gonna grab our stuff.

*Jocelyn eats her breakfast and finishes her coffee while Josh grabs their stuff. After he got back, he also quickly started munching on his breakfast*

Jocelyn: That was great! Thank you. 

*she starts putting on her shoe and jacket while Josh is still eating. When they both are ready to go, they step into the car*

Josh: The kilometers we drove in this car together. We have spent so much time in the car together, it's absurd for six weeks! 

Jocelyn: Now you mention it... That is actually very true. Whatever, let's just go to the cat cafe. I wanna meet cats! 

Josh: Alright, let's go! 

*Josh starts driving towards the cat cafe*