Moving in part 1

-time skip to the day Jocelyn leaves her home permanently-

*Jocelyn wakes up to three missed calls from Josh. She immediately calls him back when she sees the missed calls*

Josh: Hi, butterfly! Are you finally awake? I couldn't wait to see you today. Get your ass downstairs, I made us breakfast.

Jocelyn: What? What do you mean made us breakfast? 

Josh: Just get dressed and go downstairs.

Jocelyn: Uhm... Okay?

*she changes into the clothes she chose to wear the day before. She walks down confused and sees Josh in the kitchen*

Jocelyn: How did you get in?! 

Josh: I took your keys. Anyways... Behind me is a big plate of breakfast. I made it myself so it isn't as pretty, but I really wanted to do this for you. 

Jocelyn: What? What did you make?

*Josh moves aside, revealing a big plate of sushi*

Jocelyn: No way... You made sushi?! Yourself?!

Josh: Well... What do you think?

*Jocelyn walks up to Josh, giving him a hug and a kiss*

Josh: Good morning, love. 

Jocelyn: This is so sweet! I really love this. Should we start eating then? Because I'm hungry and this looks really good.

*Josh chuckles and grabs the plate, taking it to the living room*

Josh: Let's see how it tastes...

*they start eating and Jocelyn starts nodding because it's really good* 

Jocelyn: That's amazing, oh my god.

*after they eat breakfast, Josh grabs a few boxes and takes them outside. Jocelyn calls Lucy in the meantime*

Jocelyn: Lucy, are you coming to help? We are moving the boxes outside now. If you help Josh move the boxes outside, I pack the last couple of things left. Then we can take all the boxes to Josh his home. Are you in?

Lucy: I'm on my way right now! I'll be there in fifteen minutes.

Jocelyn: You are an angel!

*they hang up the phone and Jocelyn helps Josh carry a few boxes outside. They also grab a heavy chair from the living room and the TV. After fifteen minutes, Lucy arrives and helps carry things outside. Jocelyn starts to pack the last few things. After everything is packed, she helps to get the rest of the boxes outside*

Josh: With this pace, we will be done in no time! 

Jocelyn: There are about five boxes left! I didn't know they could be so damn heavy...

Lucy: Well, that means you don't have to go to the gym anymore this week! Already got your workout done for this week. 

Jocelyn: As if, I would go to the gym.

Josh: Let's stop talking about the gym and get these last boxes out! We are almost done.

*they get the last boxes outside. Jocelyn checks every room and corner for anything that's left. After everything is checked, she locks the door and shoves the key through the letterbox*

Jocelyn: So, how many boxes have we got?

Josh: I just counted them, about fifteen. And we have a chair and TV and-

Jocelyn: Yeah, the rest I know of. But you have the biggest car. So, if we transport things like the TV and chair in your car, me and Lucy can transport boxes. My car could carry six.

Lucy: I think mine can do five. What do we do when we arrive at Josh his home?

Jocelyn: We will wait for each other. So, we transport eleven boxes and the chair first. We will help each other get everything out of the car and drive back to this house. You take the last four boxes, Josh takes the TV and anything else that fits, and I take the rest. We then drive to Josh his home again. I think after that, we got everything. If not, we or one of us could always drive a third time. 

Lucy: That's clear! Let's go! 

Josh: Wait! We can't just leave the boxes alone. What if someone steals a box? 

Lucy: That's a good one... We need someone at this house and someone at Josh his house.

*Josh grabs his phone and dials someone*

Josh: Hey, I need you right now, are you available? Great. Can he come too? That would be great. Yeah. No, that's fine. I'll send you the address. Alright, thank you!

*he hangs up and types something on his phone. After a bit, he looks up*

Josh: Fixed it. I called Jake. He told me Nick was with him, so that was like two birds with one stone. They are driving to this house, so when they get here, I can take one of them in my car to my house. They will stay at the house they are at, while we drive back and forth. When we got everything, the one that's left here can drive with the car they got here with, to my home. 

Jocelyn: Great! We got this all figured out I see.

*they wait for Nick and Jake to arrive. When they do, they start explaining what needs to happen. They agree and start with the plan*

-two hours later-

*they are all gathered at Josh his house*

Josh: Thanks, Nick and Jake! It was good to see you. See you next Saturday! 

*Nick and Jake leave*

Jocelyn: Lucy, if you want to, you could go. We are just going to unpack all the boxes.

Lucy: No, I want to help. Is there really nothing I can do?

Jocelyn: I mean, uhm... 

Josh: By the way, you don't know, but I cleared out the guest room. Well, your old room actually. We can make it our workroom! And a slight storage room. We got your chair which can go in that room. Lucy could help us carry things to the right rooms? 

Jocelyn: I did mark what every box concludes, yeah. Let's sort the boxes in piles of what room it has to go to. We will all grab a box and head inside, Josh and I will start unpacking the box we took with us. Lucy, are you okay with carrying all the boxes to the right rooms?

Lucy: Oh yeah, sure! I'll help with anything!

Josh: When we start unpacking, you should first bring the piles from the rooms we are going to be unpacking in. 

Jocelyn: Yeah, so we can keep unpacking. After that, you can bring the boxes from the other rooms in. 

Lucy: And when all the boxes are inside? 

Josh: Then we will help with the bigger things like the TV and the chair. When everything is inside, your work is done. We will just have to unpack everything and we are done.

Jocelyn: What are we going to do with dinner?

Lucy: I'll make us dinner after I'm done bringing the boxes in!