Every fans dream

Jocelyn: What is your idea? You don't know me, so I'm curious what you could think of...

*Jocelyn's hand travels to her neck to grab on to her necklace and fidget with it. But she very soon realizes it's not there*

Jocelyn: Wait?! Where is my necklace?!

*She starts to panic and tears shoot through her eyes*

Jocelyn: I'm sure I put it on yesterday! My necklace is gone!

Josh: Hey shh, shh it's alright, I have it with me...

*Josh takes the necklace out of his pocket*

Josh: It fell yesterday, when you fell out of the tree. I grabbed it for you because you didn't seem to notice... I completely forgot that I still had it, I'm so sorry...

*he looks at the necklace in his hand and then hands it back to Jocelyn. Jocelyn wipes away a tear from her eye and grabs the necklace*

Josh: Does it mean a lot to you? It's from your mom right?

Jocelyn: Yeah, it really means a lot to me... I couldn't bear to lose it. I know it's one out of three, so getting a new one would be impossible...

Josh: Yeah that seems quite impossible... It's only a piece though? Is it one third of a butterfly?

Jocelyn: I think so yeah... But the idea you were talking about?

Josh: Oh yeah. I was thinking... My friends are out of town and my assistant is on a long vacation, so it's gonna be quite lonely. I was thinking, would you want to stay at mine? I could take care of you and you could keep me company? You really seem like a great person and I really wouldn't mind having you over at mine for a couple of weeks. You can even come to the set with me! See it as a look at my life movie, but just for you to see in real life...

*Jocelyn looks at Josh absolutely speechless*

Josh: What do you think? Don't worry, I have a spare room... And I am a great cook! You can keep me company, I can take care of you!

Jocelyn: A- are you sure? Are you one hundred percent positive?! You are asking a somewhat stranger to stay at your house for six weeks...

*Josh laughs slightly*

Josh: As I heard you speak about me... And heard what you would actually do and what your imagination is, you seem a very respectful and sweet person. Your imagination might be wild, but still you understand how to actually treat people... I really wouldn't mind having you over, okay? And I would love the company, you are a funny person!

Jocelyn: If you really insist... It's still a little weird. going with you to your house. It feels illegal.

*Jocelyn laughs slightly*

Josh: Do you want to come with me?!

*Josh seems excited to hear that*

Jocelyn: Can we at least grab some stuff from my home?

Josh: Sure, whatever you want!

*A doctor walks in with a wheelchair*

Doctor: Are you ready to go?

Josh: Yeah, we are ready...

*Jocelyn hops on her good leg to the wheelchair and sits down*

Josh: Be careful! I don't want you to fall again!

Jocelyn: Don't worry, I'm handy enough to hop on one leg!

*the doctor leaves and Josh stands behind the wheelchair*

Josh: You don't mind if I push you right?

Jocelyn: Of course not, it's not as if I could do it myself.

*They both laugh*

Jocelyn: Okay, so I can put my address in my phone on google maps... And if you want to, you could use my car to drive us home after.

Josh: Sure, sounds like a plan!

-time skip to when they get to Jocelyn her home-

Jocelyn: Okay, I need to take some clothes with me. Of course, my hygiene products and I can take a couple of things like food, so it doesn't go to waste! Can I also take some room decorations?

Josh: As long as it fits in your car! I can help you with packing some stuff? Should I pack the food? Oh and where are the boxes?

Jocelyn: Yeah sure, if you could help me get upstairs to my room. The boxes are also there in the storage room.

*Josh helps Jocelyn hop up the stairs*

Jocelyn: My room is here in front of us and the storage room is on the left!

Josh: Alright. If anything happens and you need help, just yell my name and I will be up here as soon as possible!

*Josh grabs a couple of boxes and heads downstairs to collect some food. Jocelyn hops to grab some boxes and starts packing clothes, hygiene products, and some other stuff she thinks she might need like electronics. She also grabs her fleece blanket covers, weighted blankets, fleece pillow cover, and her stuffies*

Jocelyn: Okay, I have three boxes, so three more could fit into the car. Josh has maybe two or three I'm not sure.

*Jocelyn grabs a box and hops to the stairs. She hops back and does the same with the other two boxes. Now that she has three boxes up the stairs she hops down one stair at a time, pulling the boxes down the stairs one step at a time. When she gets down she sits down in the wheelchair*

Jocelyn: Jeez, this is a whole damn leg workout... I will just sit here for a bit and then look at how Josh is doing.

*after a minute, she stands up again and hops to the kitchen*

Josh: How did you get downstairs? Can I help you get the stuff downstairs?

Jocelyn: As I said earlier, I am quite handy. So all the stuff is already downstairs! And so am I.

Josh: What?! How did you do that?!

Jocelyn: Let's just say my leg got a huge workout today and I took it one step at a time.

Josh: Well, I just finished putting everything in the boxes! So you can sit in the wheelchair, grab two boxes on your lap and I will push you to your car. After that, you could put the boxes in the car and sit down. I will put the wheelchair and the other boxes in your car and then we can go! Is that a plan?

Jocelyn: Alright, let's do it!

-time skip to when everything is in the car-

*Josh sighs stepping into the car*

Josh: Looks like we got everything! Let's go to my home now!

*Jocelyn seems kind of nervous now*