Trip to the bookstore

Josh: I'm gonna change into a new outfit, are you also coming upstairs?

Jocelyn: But I don't wanna get up yet... This couch is so comfortable.

Josh: I know, but we are gonna go to the bookstore today! Aren't you excited?

Jocelyn: Yeah okay, it's fun but-

Josh: No but! We are going to the bookstore.

*Josh stands up and lifts Jocelyn up to carry her upstairs*

Jocelyn: Do you really have to carry me?

Josh: You wouldn't get off of the couch, it's your own fault!

*he giggles a bit and makes his way upstairs. When he arrives at Jocelyn's room, he throws her onto her bed*

Jocelyn: Really?! You are throwing with me now?

Josh: You felt that right, I was.

*Jocelyn lets out a sigh and starts laughing*

Jocelyn: You are unbelievable sometimes...

Josh: What? No harm was done, you got a soft landing!

Jocelyn: Just go to your room and change, you idiot.

Josh: Okay, grumpy little baby.

*Josh leaves the room and Jocelyn yells after him*

Jocelyn: I am not a baby, nor am I little! You were right about grumpy though!

*she can hear Josh laughing in his room while she picks out an outfit from her closet. They both change into different outfits and meet downstairs again. They have their stuff gathered and they get into the car. Josh starts driving towards the bookstore*

Josh: Are you excited to go to the bookstore?

Jocelyn: Well I kind off am... But I just hope it is warm inside, if it is cold there, we are going to the other bookstore.

Josh: We could also just settle onto a couch if it is cold there.

Jocelyn: I mean... If you want to, sure.

*it's quiet for a bit in the car, until they arrive*

Josh: Here we are! We are both gonna choose two books. One is gonna be a book that you read yourself, and the other one is gonna be for me. So, we will both have a book we chose ourselves and a book the other chose for you.

Jocelyn: Oeh, that sounds so fun! Let's get inside.

*they head inside and start walking through the shelves*

Josh: Thrillers huh?

Jocelyn: Oh definitely! What about you?

Josh: I'm keeping that a secret for now...

*they keep on searching through the shelves until they have two books. They gather together at the chill lounge and trade the books they chose for each other*

Josh: Oeh... Wolf's pack? Sounds like an interesting book.

Jocelyn: Blood hunter? I think I've heard of this one before.

Josh: You did? Never heard of it myself... It souds like a cool book, if you read the back.

Jocelyn: As far as I know, people liked it! Let's get to reading.

*they sit down on the couch together, while leaning against each other, they start reading their books in silence. After a bit, Jocelyn lays down with her back against Josh. He can't seem to withhold a smile when she lays against him*

Josh: How far in the book are you?

Jocelyn: I'm on page fifty-two, you?

Josh: Page forty-eight.

*they keep on reading in silence again. After about one hour and forty five minutes, Jocelyn finishes her book*

Jocelyn: Are you done yet?

Josh: Almost... Give me like fifteen minutes.

*Jocelyn lets out a sigh and closes her eyes laying against Josh. After about seven minutes, she is sound asleep and her breathing is slow and calm. Josh notices this when he finally finishes his book after another ten minutes. He smiles at her and grabs his other book. He starts reading the second book without waking up Jocelyn. After twenty minutes, Jocelyn wakes up from her nap*

Jocelyn: Did I just sleep?

Josh: You fell asleep, I finished the book by the way. I already started the second one.

Jocelyn: Well then, I will do the same.

*Jocelyn grabs her second book and starts reading. After one hour and fifty minutes, Josh finishes his book and looks at Jocelyn her book*

Josh: You are almost done right?

Jocelyn: Yeah, almost.

*Josh pulls Jocelyn a little more closer so she can lie more comfortably. He looks over her shoulder and also holds the book so he can read a little bit with her*

Jocelyn: Are you trying to read with me?

Josh: Maybe...

Jocelyn: Why?

Josh: It's better than doing absolutely nothing.

Jocelyn: That's true...

*they finish the book together and Jocelyn yawns*

Jocelyn: I'm still tired from that nap...

Josh: Do you want me to shake you awake?

Jocelyn: Please, do not! I swear if you do-

Josh: What? What will you do if I start shaking you right now?

Jocelyn: I am gonna slap you.

Josh: Are you sure?

Jocelyn: One hundred percent... If you are gonna shake me awake, I will be pissed.

Josh: Okay, and what if I do this?

*Josh starts tickling Jocelyn*

Jocelyn: Stop! No!

*Jocelyn sits up trying to push Josh away, she accidentally slaps him in the face while trying to push him away*

Josh: Ow, did you just slap me?

*she starts laughing*

Jocelyn: I'm so sorry I didn't mean to! I promise, but it was kind of deserved though...

Josh: Well you are right about that. You throw hands hard though! Damn...

*Jocelyn pats Josh his cheek*

Jocelyn: Awe, I'm sorry little baby!

*Josh has an unfazed expression on his face*

Josh: Really...

Jocelyn: Yup.

Josh: Let's just get back to talking about the books.

Jocelyn: Alrighty! What did you think of the book I chose for you?

Josh: It was such a strange but cool book! I kinda have mixed feelings about it but I mean... It wasn't a waste of time to read. What about mine?

Jocelyn: The book you chose for me was so good! It was really interesting and it really kept me on edge!

Josh: Glad to hear! The book I chose for myself was quite funny, but not the type of book I thought it would be... Kind off disappointing.

Jocelyn: My book was almost as good as the one you chose. Still, the one you chose was better.

Josh: What time is it?

*Josh looks at his phone*

Josh: It's five already?! It's almost dinner time!

Jocelyn: Should we head home then? I start to get kind off hungry...

Josh: Okay, let's head back home.