Moving in part 2

Josh: What are you going to make?

Lucy: Uhm... I will head to the store to get some greens and chicken. You got rice, right?

Jocelyn: Yeah, I saw some rice in the cabinet. 

Josh: What dish are you making?

Lucy: Rice with bok choy, leek, onion, garlic, bell pepper, and chicken seasoned in cayenne pepper and a little honey. 

Jocelyn: That's my recipe! 

Josh: Sounds great! Let's get to work guys.

*they start making different piles for the rooms where the boxes have to go to*

Josh: I think the decorations should just go to the living room. We can save that for when we are done with everything else!

Lucy: Jocelyn, why did you take so much kitchen stuff? You have like four boxes! 

Jocelyn: A couple of knife sets and my favorite silverware pieces are in one box. We got different kinds of kitchen utensils I want to take with me. You know how dedicated I am to my kitchen! And his- Well our kitchen is huge! I will take good care of it. 

Josh: And some of my stuff is just crappy and cheap. She got good quality things.

Lucy: Alright fair... 

*after everything is sorted into different piles, Jocelyn grabs a box for the kitchen. Josh grabs a box from the workspace pile and Lucy grabs another box from the workspace pile. They head to the rooms they grabbed the box for and start unpacking. Lucy walks back downstairs and grabs a box from the kitchen. She walks back and forth taking a box for the kitchen and then a box for the workspace. When those piles are gone, she starts bringing the other piles inside. When all the boxes are inside, Josh is already in his second room. Jocelyn is still unpacking in the kitchen. They take a small break and get the rest of the stuff inside*

Lucy: Guys, I'm going to the store for dinner! 

Jocelyn: Can you get the greens? Two, please! 

Lucy: Two? Ah, you want one for tomorrow. I got you! I will be back in about a half hour.

Jocelyn: Thank you, Lucy!

*Jocelyn finishes unpacking everything in the kitchen and starts in another room. When Lucy gets back, they are just about three quarters done. Lucy starts cooking dinner, while Josh and Jocelyn are still working hard on unpacking everything. When dinner is ready, they still have the two boxes of decoration left*

Lucy: Guys, dinner is ready! 

Josh: Alright! Can you keep it warm for just a little longer? We still have two full boxes left. 

Jocelyn: These boxes will take about fifteen minutes to unpack. It will stay warm, don't worry about that. Let's just finish unpacking.

*Josh and Jocelyn start unpacking the last two boxes. Lucy gathers all the empty boxes from all the rooms and stores them in the basement. When the last two boxes are unpacked they get stored with all the other empty boxes. Finally, after twenty minutes, they sit down on the couch. Lucy brings the three plates and also sits down*

Lucy: Great job guys! We worked hard. Dinner is deserved. 

Josh: Well... Enjoy guys!

Jocelyn: Bon appetit!

*they start eating their dinner*

Jocelyn: Lucy, you got three blunts total right? One for you and two for me?

Lucy: That's right.

*Jocelyn takes a ten euro bill out of her pocket and hands it to Lucy*

Jocelyn: Thanks, for getting them for me.

Josh: Are you guys smoking tonight?

Jocelyn: Yeah! Gotta do a housewarming, right? Wanna join us?

Josh: Of course! I won't let my butterfly spend her first official night at my house alone. 

Lucy: We are going to smoke weed though. Are you okay with that?

Jocelyn: He's fine with that. I already smoked weed in his presence once.

*she winks at Josh and he gets the hint that Jocelyn bought the second blunt for him. They finish dinner and Jocelyn cleans the dishes while Josh and Lucy get settled outside. Lucy and Josh get into a conversation and Jocelyn sits down at the table after doing the dishes*