On set part 2

*about two hours go by and they finally have a lunch break. Josh walks up to Jocelyn smiling*

Josh: So, what do you think? Do you like being on set?

Jocelyn: It's interesting if I'm being honest... It is so cool to see how so many people are working on just a couple of seconds from a scene! So much work is being put into a movie and people don't even know it...

Josh: That might be true... But we know how much work we put in there! And seeing people their reactions to the movie is so special to us! Knowing how much work we put into the movie, makes us even more proud! 

Jocelyn: I mean, you got a point there.

Josh: Anyway, it's lunch break. Do you want to sit with the cast? 

*Jocelyn seems nervous but she nods anyway. Josh smiles and starts pushing the wheelchair towards the table where everyone is sitting*

Josh: You got the donuts right?

Jocelyn: Yeah, of course! I got them right here with me.

*Kevin walks up to them*

Kevin: Do you guys need any coffee?

Josh: Sure, can I get a coffee with sugar?

Jocelyn: And can you get me the exact same you got me earlier today?

Kevin: I got you guys, I will be right back.

*Kevin walks away and they arrive at the table. Jocelyn looks at Josh because she doesn't actually know anyone there at the table*

Josh (whispers): Don't worry they won't bite. I know that in the next minutes, someone will ask you something and then you can blend into the conversations.

*Jocelyn nods and Josh sits down next to her. Kevin walks up with the cups of coffee he made, placing them in front of Josh and Jocelyn. He sits down at the table, beside Josh after that*

Josh: Thank you Kevin! You make the best coffee.

Jocelyn: Yeah! You really do, thanks.

Kevin: No problem!

Tim: Hey, you in the wheelchair. Who are you? I've never seen you here before.

Jocelyn: My name is Jocelyn and I'm with Josh. I'm staying with him because I can't take care of myself on my own. You know... Broken bones. 

Tim: Welcome then! Will you be here more often?

*Jocelyn looks at Josh waiting for his response*

Josh: I mean if you want to, I can always take you with me.

Jocelyn: Well then, I'll be here more often!

Tim: Okay great! Nice to meet you, I am Tim.

Jocelyn: Nice to meet you too, Tim.

-time skip to after the lunch break-

*Josh stands up and walks to the director. He talks to him for a bit while also looking over to Jocelyn a couple of times. The rest of the cast gets ready to shoot the next scenes and Kevin walks up to Jocelyn*

Kevin: Are you excited for the next scenes? 

Jocelyn: Yeah! It's so cool to see how they do it!

*Josh walks up to Jocelyn excitedly*

Josh: Jocelyn! Let's get you ready. You are going to play in the next scenes.

Jocelyn: Wait, what?! Are you for real?

Josh: Yeah, Let's go!

*Josh grabs the wheelchair and pushes it to where the actors get ready and styled. Jocelyn has a confused expression but also a little excited*

-time skip to when they have gotten ready-

Josh: You know the lines? It's not much but it's fine right?

Jocelyn: It's great! I am so excited to actually play in a scene.

Josh: We are gonna get started, so get ready.

*the director calls out the well known words and the scene starts*

Josh: Can you please be quiet!

Jocelyn: We are in a public space. I can be as loud as I want! It's not like we are in the library or something.

Josh: Just shut the fuck up, it's not that hard! If you don't, I'll have to take matters into my own hands!

*Josh raises his hand and Jocelyn flinches*

Jocelyn: What is wrong with you?!

*he pulls on Jocelyn her collar to make her stand up*

Josh: Listen to me right now and very closely okay?

*you can hear that his voice is very stern and Jocelyn nods*

Josh: If you keep up this attitude, I am gonna have to make you silent myself. I don't think you would like that.

*Jocelyn starts getting teary eyed*

Josh: Sit down and be quiet now.

*Josh walks away and the director yells out*

The director: Cut! That was great! I love how you were getting tears in your eyes Jocelyn! How did you do that? 

*she wipes away the tears*

Jocelyn: Well I associate this scene with a couple of heated arguments I had in my life. Those arguments really hit me, so if I use those emotions in this scene it's easier to cry!

The director: Did you want to play in a couple more scenes? We have some empty spots that you seem perfect for.

Jocelyn: Yeah, that would be awesome!

The director: Great! We can use about an hour for those scenes and then you can chill again.

*Jocelyn nods excitedly, Josh starts going through a couple of scenes with her. They get ready for the scenes and wait for the director to start*

-time skip to after they filmed the scenes-

The director: That was amazing! Are you an actor?

Jocelyn: Well no... But it was always my dream! 

Josh: Well, sign in with us and we will help you fulfill your dreams!

Jocelyn: Really?! Are you for real?

Josh: One hundred percent positive!

*Jocelyn looks flabbergasted* 

The director: We should do that later though... We have less than an hour left for a couple of scenes!

*Josh smiles at Jocelyn and Kevin walks up. Josh starts to get ready for the scenes after Kevin shows up for Jocelyn*

Kevin: So, where do you wanna go?

Jocelyn: Ya'll have a chill room right? A special room where you can just sit, talk, and chill etcetera?

Kevin: Yeah, sure! I do need to be at the set, so you don't mind sitting there alone? 

Jocelyn: No, I don't mind.

*Kevin pushes Jocelyn to the chill room*

Kevin: Well, I will check up on you in a bit okay? Should I close the door?

Jocelyn: Yeah, thank you. 

*Kevin leaves and closes the door. Jocelyn yawns and takes out her phone. After a couple of minutes of looking at her phone, she starts getting really tired. After yawning again, she slowly falls asleep with her phone in her hand*