Temporary home

Josh: Are you nervous? You seem a bit nervous...

*Jocelyn takes a quick deep breath*

Jocelyn: I'm fine! Nothing to worry about

Josh: Are you sure? If there is anything going on, you have to tell me okay?

Jocelyn: Yeah, no I'm sure, everything is okay!

*Josh nods and starts the car. He drives them to Josh's house*

Josh: So... How are you feeling about all this?

Jocelyn: It's actually quite unbelievable... And so weird if I may say...

*he laughs a little*

Josh: Well, why do you think it's weird?

Jocelyn: Oh I don't know Josh Hutcherson! It's not every day that you wake up in a hospital with your celebrity crush sitting beside you. And definitely not every day that he actually takes you home to take care of you, because you fell out of a goddamn tree!

*Jocelyn stays quiet for a second, realizing she said that he was her celebrity crush. She turns quite red and immediately regrets her choice of words. Josh just starts to laugh and Jocelyn seems quite confused about why*

Jocelyn: Why are you laughing?

Josh: Just because! I just think it's funny... Especially the way you said my name... That was quite funny... And you became so quiet after realizing you called me your celebrity crush.

*Josh starts laughing a bit more*

Jocelyn: Isn't it like awkward? Sitting with someone in the car who has a crush on you?

Josh: I actually do not care at all... You seem like a great person and you are funny! I also know what you think of me because you told me all that when you were drunk...

*Jocelyn lets out a sigh*

Jocelyn: Damnit that's true... So you really do not mind?

Josh: No of course not! Stop being so hesitant! I came up with the idea of inviting you to my house anyway.

Jocelyn: Okay yeah, that's also true...

*they arrive at Josh his home*

Josh: Just keep seated, I will get you your wheelchair.

*Josh gets the wheelchair out of the back of the car and places it in front of the open door where Jocelyn is sitting*

Josh: There you go ma'am.

*he helps Jocelyn sit down in the wheelchair*

Josh: So, should I give you a tour through my home first? Or should we first get you to the room and unpack everything?

Jocelyn: Uhm... Let's do a tour! I would love to see your home.

*Josh smiles and grabs onto the wheelchair pushing her towards the front door*

Josh: Alrighty let's go then!

*he opens the front door and pushes the wheelchair through, closing the door behind him*

Josh: So, we are in the hallway now. Here up front we got the stairs. We will go up there later if you want to, but let me show you around here first! Here on the right, we got a little closet, nothing much... The door behind the closet is the toilet. Then we have the living room here!

*he walks into the living room*

Josh: We got a couch, a very comfy one! And of course a TV. Uhm a table of course, that can't be missed... And yeah some nice decorations. Just a standard living room. Oeh, and I have a VR set! And a Switch! So we can play some fun games in our free time!

Jocelyn: Oh my god, you have a VR set?! I always wanted one! They are so cool!

Josh: Yeah! We are going to have lots of fun playing games, I can tell you that! Now I showed you everything here, let's go to the kitchen!

*he walks to the kitchen with Jocelyn*

Josh: So when we get to the hallway again, we have underneath the stairs a little space, but don't worry, you won't have to live here like Harry Potter did with his uncle!

*they both laugh a little*

Josh: So when we walk further, we got this door and that's the kitchen!

*he walks inside the kitchen*

Josh: It's quite a big kitchen... I absolutely love cooking, so it's really ideal!

Jocelyn: Wow, this is like the dream kitchen to me!

Josh: I know right!

Jocelyn: Oeh, if I got enough strength one day, I'm gonna cook dinner for you!

Josh: Alright, alright, sounds great!

*Josh walks back to the hallway*

Josh: So... Did you wanna see everything from upstairs or do you want to see your room upstairs first?

Jocelyn: Well... We could do everything from upstairs, but how are we gonna do that with the wheelchair?

Josh: Oh yeah... Shit, uhm.

Jocelyn: You know... I could just hop everywhere, I'm not weak. Let's just keep the wheelchair for outside use.

Josh: Are you sure?

Jocelyn: One hundred percent positive!

Josh: Well if you are positive... Just let me know when you need help getting around in the future then. And let's head upstairs!

*Jocelyn hops upstairs and Josh helps her*

Josh: So... Here in front of us is the storage room. Nothing much is in there. Here directly on the right is my room, do you wanna see?

Jocelyn: Sure, let's go.

*Josh opens the door to his room*

Josh: Well sorry, it's a bit messy... But I promise, I'm a tidy guy!

*Jocelyn giggles a bit*

Jocelyn: It's nice! It really gives off a calm vibe somehow.

Josh: Really? Well, that's the first time someone said that... Anyway let's continue.

*they walk further into the hallway again*

Josh: So besides my room is the bathroom, and there we got your room!

*he walks towards the room and opens it*

Josh: I know it's a bit boring right now... But I promise that when we put your stuff in here, it's going to be a nice room! And I could even buy some more decorations!

Jocelyn: There would be no need for more decorations, don't worry! Let's just get my boxes and make this room more me!

Josh: You... Stay here and I will get the boxes. Sit down.

*Jocelyn sits down on the bed and Josh is on his way to get the boxes. He comes back with the three boxes and puts them down*

Josh: Okay, we can start decorating!

-time skip to when they are done decorating-

Josh: Look at that! It looks so nice!

Jocelyn: It really does right?! I am so glad I brought my blanket and pillow covers with me... I wouldn't know what I would do without my fleece covers...

*Josh his stomach seems to growl right before Jocelyn's does*

Josh: I think it's dinner time? It's six thirty already.