CHAPTER 2

6:12 rolled around in the clock and the teen tightly tightened her boots before walking into the living room.

Her mother sat on the couch, a cigarette in hand. Her little sister stay on the carpet, playing with a few hand me down toys.

The girl eyed her dazed mother before making her presence known to the woman. "Is dad here?" She asked. Her mother's eyes rolled as she sighed, thick smoke escaping her lips.

"Apparently he had to work a late shift," she said, propping her feet up on the table. The tv blared housewives of what-fucking-ever.

"Hey, mom. I'm gonna head out." She said, staring. She waited for an answer. Met mother's eyes didn't meet hers as the little girl stayed silent, the tv being the only thing filling the awkward air.

The teen rolled her eyes and headed out. "I'll be back soon," she calls our, before closing the door.

When she got to the park, her phone read 6:27. She scanned the area. Would they be wearing those creepy ass masks and shit? Hopefully not. This was a public place. Rosswood park was filled with families. Most of the time. Besides the creepy ass, slightly perverted sociopaths here.

She headed into the forest, a switchblade tucked into the side of her jeans. She wore a black leather jacket and a red long sleeved shirt. The days had gotten colder and it wasn't even winter yet.

She tucked the headphones into the inside of her jacket, along with her phone. She took a deep breath, keeping her eyes peeled. They had to be here. She made it clear she wasn't putting up with their bullshit.

Impatient, she pulled out her phone and rang the number. After a few long rings, a voice picked up.

"Hello?"

"Are you coming?" She asked. "I'm here."

"Umm... Who is this?" The voice sounded of a high pitched female's. Must be a girlfriend of theirs or something like that.

"This is (Y/n). I was looking f-for-"

"Who?" She asked. "Listen, I gotta go." The phone hung up and she cursed. Bastards must've stolen or changed something.

She felt a hand on her shoulder. In reflex she grabbed it, only to be faced with the white mask. Still gripping his hand, she questioned him.

"Masky, right?" She asked hesitantly. Slowly and methodically, he nodded, showing no emotion. She let go and backed up. "Where's the other one?" She asked, looking around.

"Right here," a higher pitched, male's voice rang. She turned around to face the familiar black ski mask and took a step back in surprise, nearly bumping into Masky.

She stepped back from the both of them, eyeing them both carefully. She grabbed the best shot at authority and cleared her throat, staring at them. Hoodie stared back with his head cocked to the side as Masky stared emotionlessly.

"Alright. I have questions." She said calmly. Hoodie faced Masky.

"Questions. See? I told you we should've just killed her. She's cute and all, but the girl is way deeper than she should be." Her eye twitched at the unsettling nickname.

"Listen, Hoodie. We need her. Remember?" He said quietly, as if talking lower would prevent her from hearing.

Hoodie groaned. "Questions. Right," he sighed. "Could we get out of these damned woods, so you know who doesn't show up?" He asked.

"You know who?" The girl repeated. "What-" Masky cut her off with his darker, toneless voice.

"Save the questions for later."

She crossed her arms. "Let's get out of here, then," Hoodie demanded, beginning to walk off the trail.

"Where are we going?" She asked. "Look. If you're taking me somewhere that I don't even-" Masky grabbed her arm- not too tightly that ut would hurt, but tight enough so she wouldn't leave. He looked at her through the mask, the sun giving her a look at his seemingly black eyes. Or brown, most likely.

"Follow." He began to drag her through the woods, his hand still gripping her arm. Her face contorted into annoyance, the fact that they were treating her as a child was getting annoying.

Hoodie scoffed. "Don't worry, babe. He's just holding your arm for a reason to touch you." She gagged internally as she glared slightly at the man in the hood.

"Be quiet, Hoodie. No one asked you." He grunted, still holding her arm.

" 'Be quiet, Hoodie, no one asked you, Hoodie,'" he mocker, exaggerating his mockery with rigid hand gestures. Masky glared beyond the mask he wore.

"Be quiet, Hoodie," he demanded, more edge in his voice. "Don't make me remind the girl here of what you put in her back pocket." The girl gagged.

"How could I forget? I burned that right after throwing up," she commented. Masky laughed darkly as Hoodie rolled his eyes under the ski mask.

"Shut up, you skank. You love me. All the girls love Hoodie."

"Whatever, you egotistical ass," she remarked. Masky chuckled again, as he whispered something un Hoodie's ear. Hoodie nodded his head as he laughed. They climbed over a few fallen trees, leading to an empty field.

"You can let go," she told Masky. "Its not like I'm gonna run away." He looked at her for a split second before letting go, heading in front of Hoodie. They walked past the filed in silence, the two masked men whispering to each other and confiding in sharp head nods and chuckles, sometimes glancing back at the girl.

She sighed, stuffing her hands into her pocket. It was a nice, chilly day. The sun was setting, but its not like her mom was gonna notice. She'd just say she was at a friend's.

They made their merry way to a small cabin. One that was wooden, abandoned, and creepy. She sighed, her eyebrows knitted into worry as she realized that these guys had it in their power to kill her. They had her cornered now. The remark about killing her was one of her many suspicions about the mysterious men. The way the constantly talked in private. It was like they never left each other's sides.

Masky stood by the door and opened it for the girl, letting her walk in. He let go of the door and walked in, letting the door hit Hoodie in the face.

"Dick wad," he muttered angrily. The girl glanced over to Hoodie, which he looked back at her. She looked away and to the ceiling. Wooden. With a wooden ceiling fan, with a connected light. Masky flipped on a lamp next to an old, beaten up brown couch.

The floors were a cherry wood, an old red carpet and a wooden table next to the brown couch.

"Very... Flammable," she admitted, dusting of the arm to the couch. Masky scoffed and Hoodie broke into laughter.

"It is, isn't that right, Masky?" He asked. Masky shot him a death glare through the mask, scratching his black sideburns.

"Fuck off, pervert," he retaliated. The girl gave a quick laugh before sitting down.

"Questions. I need them answered." Her tone was serious again, and Hoodie plopped next to her, his arm draped over the back of the couch.

"Alright, babe," he said, scooting closer to her. Masky grabbed a hold of his shirt and shoved him to the other side of the couch.

"Hey- pussy block, much?" Hoodie asked Masky in a hushed tone. Masky sat in between them, facing the girl. His hands were in his pockets.

"Alright," he started, his voice laced in sleepiness. "Start."